Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Season Ticket Renewals

bryantlc

I'm a first year STH, and I have been following this thread and the ones from years ago religiously. Based on previous years, I expected to find out my seats around July 7th. I'm here to report my seats have disappeared off my invoice and the manage tickets has appeared with the games but still no location. I placed the down payment for my tickets back in January, so any other first year people keep an eye out. What an exciting time!
same here! really excited to see where I get placed! Hopefully will find out seat location tomorrow! did you opt for any parking this year?

Did you not get to pick your seats?? I became a STH last year and was able to pick my seats from what was available

Nope. I tried to inquire about it but was told it was based on seat assignments and preferences. I figured with RGIII and the potential for success, they'd be less willing to go out of their way. I may give them a call tomorrow with another generic request and see what someone else says.

I didn't get to pick my seats either, but signed up the day after getting the email about the season tickets. I called in to order them and was told I was one of the first to do so and I should get a good spot in th UL. We'll see how that works out lol

---------- Post added June-21st-2012 at 09:50 AM ----------

Called in today and added the B3 to my account. Now to sell the regular green pass!

if you dont get a b3 you wont ever go from just no pass to a green.... to get better parking you will have to always have it...

Just a quick comment, this is not true.

I went from no pass to full green pass the offseason during the lock out. I hadn't paid and I was made two offers to get me to renew when they called - first to move to lower level sidelines to renew, but i couldn't afford it. Second was a green parking pass, I took it.

Now, that may have been special circumstances due to the lock out, but I made sure to document it in this thread during that off season. I seem to recall others getting the offers during other times to renew as well (and the subsequent anger from others who were holding onto gray lot passes for multiple seasons and told there weren't green passes to get). So it can happen - the exact combination that allows for it? Who knows. I think, like many things related to this ticket office, it all depends on who is on the other end of the line, the time of the year, what your account history is, and whether or not the dog next door pissed on a tree or a bush when he woke up that morning.

---------- Post added June-21st-2012 at 10:47 AM ----------

Auto-upgrade, but due to seat removal. Still paying the endzone price since they removed my seat, so I'm happy

FYI - you will be offered some better-than-usual upgrades to get you out of that 44$ payment and into a more expensive one. I was, i went from upper section of rthe 400's to around the corner in the lower level (section 117), which (apparently) is highly unusual.

Just letting you know, if you were interested. One day that 44$ is going to go away (i imagine when demand goes up), so cash in on it before it stops being leverage for you :)

(if you're interested, that is)

Edited by tshile

FYI - you will be offered some better-than-usual upgrades to get you out of that 44$ payment and into a more expensive one. I was, i went from upper section of rthe 400's to around the corner in the lower level (section 117), which (apparently) is highly unusual.

Just letting you know, if you were interested. One day that 44$ is going to go away (i imagine when demand goes up), so cash in on it before it stops being leverage for you :)

(if you're interested, that is)

Yea, I was offered lower level this year, but declined... need to keep my $44 seats for now.. I understand why they offered lower to get me out of the price range, but it doesn't really make sense to me that they'd upgrade me to almost the 50 yard line. I would think they stick me in the highest seat in the house on the 10 yard line just to try and force me to purchase other seats. But I agree... I'll be lucky to stay in this price range next year, but as long as I can, I will. Now that I'm as close as I can get to midfield, I'll just try to work my way down this section.

Edited by HTTR F Dallas

Yea, I was offered lower level this year, but declined... need to keep my $44 seats for now.. I understand why they offered lower to get me out of the price range, but it doesn't really make sense to me that they'd upgrade me to almost the 50 yard line. I would think they stick me in the highest seat in the house on the 10 yard line just to try and force me to purchase other seats. But I agree... I'll be lucky to stay in this price range next year, but as long as I can, I will. Now that I'm as close as I can get to midfield, I'll just try to work my way down this section.

Oh yeah, I doubt you'd get close to the 50 as well. If I recall, SonnyAndSam said there hasn't been anyone who's posted a GA upgrade into between-the-20's here.

And I completely understand staying at 44$, it was a very tough decision for me. I'm still not sure I made the right call, and I certainly think the upper deck is much better than most on the board seem to (i enjoy seeing the plays develop the way you can from up there)

Oh yeah, I doubt you'd get close to the 50 as well. If I recall, SonnyAndSam said there hasn't been anyone who's posted a GA upgrade into between-the-20's here.

And I completely understand staying at 44$, it was a very tough decision for me. I'm still not sure I made the right call, and I certainly think the upper deck is much better than most on the board seem to (i enjoy seeing the plays develop the way you can from up there)

Sorry I didn't mean to say that I'd get close to the 50 in the LL... I meant I was suprised they gave me such good seats near the 50 in the upper level... would have thought they stick me in the ****tys, but anyways....

Welp I just made the move.... 1k per seat to move to Club... 4 seats total...

Someone is getting upgraded to lower level in section 130....

They guarantee sideline between the 20's for the 2013... almost to hard to pass up :)

Cheers and HTTR

Welp I just made the move.... 1k per seat to move to Club... 4 seats total...

Someone is getting upgraded to lower level in section 130....

They guarantee sideline between the 20's for the 2013... almost to hard to pass up :)

Cheers and HTTR

ABUSE the perks offered by the Club. Pester them to provide you an RG3 autographed jersey for each seat you own (they will likely give in eventually). Try to get VIP passes to each TC session, and demand a TC tour of Redskins park. Attend EVERY event they offer. Take the free tours of FedEx Field.

They will cater to you this year HOPING you will fall in love with the club. Which, I must admit, is easy as hell to do when the hot games of Aug/Sep/Oct can be brutal in GA and MUCH more tolerable with easy access to AC for every TV timeout. Same with cold games, TV timeouts just walk in and warm up to rally back. DO NOT go to Hooters. If you do, it will be the. Worst. Hooters. Ever.

I did the 3 year club for a deep discount (Zone A 340, row 11, seats 5-6 aisle) to move from last row of the UL (404, row 29, seats 23-24) to the LL (111, row 20, seats 9-10-11). My 3 tickets in LL are less than half what I paid for 2 in Club. And the guy I sat next to in the club, it chapped his ass when he found out I was paying less for 2 seats than he was for 1.

Enjoy the year, and take advantage of the perks. They are working to sell you on staying beyond this year.

They guarantee sideline between the 20's for the 2013... almost to hard to pass up :) Cheers and HTTR

Nice move Chess. I believe you are the first we've ever read of landing LL GAs bt the 20s. For just one year in the clubs, you got the best deal I've ever seen here.

Where are your club seats? Did you specify home or visiting side for your GAs next year?

went from 408, row 29, seat 5 and 6 in 2011; to row 405, row 29, seat 3 and 4.

Your boy loves the back row! Couldn't be much happier than that!

Good luck to everyone who's heard and congrats to everyone else who fished their wish this year!

Just checked the Account Manager. Moved one section closer to the 50 and one row down. Still endzone seating, but moving in the right direction. If I could pick any seats I'd prefer to sit in the first row in either section 401 or 454, midfield overlooking the 50. I'd prefer the view from above in the 400's.

Also, someone needs to update the views on the stadium seating guide. The photos are at least three years old. Still has seats above the old video screens, which were the first to be removed in this recent renovation.

Edited by LadderCrew17