Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Season Ticket Renewals

bryantlc

Zone A clubs have been going for apx. $2500 per seat, per year in recent years. That's under a three year deal, which the TO was advertising as "half price" from the mid 2000s peak of apx. $5k per seat.

No one should be paying more than $2500 for Zone A Clubs IMO. The ticket market has been steadily declining and there are no signs of it stopping any time soon.

When the Redskins offer deals like 60% off of face, its hard for average consumer to gauge what that means considering there have been no face values printed on premium tickets in over a decade. The TO likes to keep this area gray and unclear to give the perception of a great deal. Because of the down market, there are really no uniform price structures for premium seats unlike GAs, this all benefits the consumer.

wait, you were offered 50% the club seats plus guarantee home side 100 level sideline seats for the years there-after on your account, for only the last 4 games?

hell, i'd make that deal in a heart beat.

Yes, that was the deal I was offered. I currently have home LL sideline, but was trying to add seats to my account. I didn't make the deal b/c the seating for this year (with the added seats) could have been up to 3 sections towards the end zone from my current location.

The bottom line is there are some great deals to be had if folks are willing to negotiate with the Club Level ticket reps.

First time poster here, just thought I'd give my experience.

Have had 4 tix since '98. For the longest time in 411, row 19. Last year got moved to 403, row 19 (still at the cheap $44 price, which was nice) since my 411 seat was sacrificed to the party deck.

Got offered to move to lower level - I said I'd agree to this if I could get 6 tix.and only if it was 100 level, and the TO agreed. Got my email couple days ago, excited to find out what it was - figured it would be high 100 endzone.

It's 213, row 13 - believe this is the last row of the original 200 level seats. Anybody have experience with these seats? I called TO, and they said that they had only agreed to lower level, not 100 level seats (wish I had gotten the name of the person I talked to). They don't sound too bad, the pillar is behind and to the right of us. The cave effect shouldn't be too bad. I hope so, since from the sounds of it, with 6 tickets, I'm gonna be stuck there for a while.

Those are great seats. Many of us prefer the 200 level because the view is more elevated; more protection from rain/snow; and you don't have to stand the entire game because the dream seats and 100 level have to stand to see over the folks in front of them.

The negatives people have reported have to do with the increased number of people on the visitor side from the obstructed view seats behind you. That makes the area more congested with people using the bathrooms and the vending areas.

On top of GA price

Popeman38 is correct... on top of the 1089 a seat it currently costs...

---------- Post added June-16th-2012 at 02:28 PM ----------

Like some have said.... it would be basically 2089 for 1 seat in club for this year.....

Does anyone think I can talk them down more ?

My big thing is resell in club is very difficult, and I know I cant make 3 games already this year... Eagles, Bengals and Vikings....

This is a debbie downer for me... but im not sure what else my options are...

Edited by chess

Those are great seats. Many of us prefer the 200 level because the view is more elevated; more protection from rain/snow; and you don't have to stand the entire game because the dream seats and 100 level have to stand to see over the folks in front of them.

The negatives people have reported have to do with the increased number of people on the visitor side from the obstructed view seats behind you. That makes the area more congested with people using the bathrooms and the vending areas.

Thanks, I kinda thought so, but in the back of my mind I was thinking of all the horror stories of obstructed seats. Looking forward to going to more games this year, I'll even go to the Indy pre-season game, my first pre-season game in a decade. Wanna see this RG3 kid in person.

Sorry chess, I've only sat there once and that was a secondary market thing. If your deal isnt official yet, I'd imagine you have some wiggle room or maybe talk to them about one of the partial packages explaining your availability and intent for next season.

Who knows, it's all about the mouth piece these days anyways.

I just logged into my account and now the annual "Manage my tickets" spot has popped back up. But there with the two preseason games as well as the Bengals game on the homepage.

My seats have still not disappeared on the completed invoice, and I'm not sure if my seats are even there still after the most recent upgrades.

Can anyone tell me if Sec 408, row 29 is still there?

Sorry chess, I've only sat there once and that was a secondary market thing. If your deal isnt official yet, I'd imagine you have some wiggle room or maybe talk to them about one of the partial packages explaining your availability and intent for next season.

Who knows, it's all about the mouth piece these days anyways.

I just logged into my account and now the annual "Manage my tickets" spot has popped back up. But there with the two preseason games as well as the Bengals game on the homepage.

My seats have still not disappeared on the completed invoice, and I'm not sure if my seats are even there still after the most recent upgrades.

Can anyone tell me if Sec 408, row 29 is still there?

I am with you on that... I have always bought club on the secondary... I personally wouldnt pay that kind of coin to sit in Club... that is me personally.. It isnt offical, they still have me in Section 130.... But that is subject to change.

I did email to ask if I could keep 2 in Section 130 and put 2 in Club and move to the sideline next year, I would jump on that in a heartbeat....

I do beleive that Row in that section is gone. The upper half for the most part of 406-422 has been removed from what I can tell

upper-level-standing-decks--nfl_mezz_1280_1024.jpg?width=480&height=360

(Larger image from the Redskins website) Judging from this photo it looks like they removed more seats from the upper level. Those sections under the lights (top right corner of image) were a full 29 rows last season. When the stadium was constructed the upper level seating went up to the "ring" of steel beams. In this photo, sections with only seating seem like they're only half of what they use to be last year.

I do beleive that Row in that section is gone. The upper half for the most part of 406-422 has been removed from what I can tell

Thanks! I remember that someone went through and listed it, but I don't remember if it was this thread or the stadium upgrade/draft day party thread. I appreciate it.

---------- Post added June-18th-2012 at 09:00 PM ----------

Judging from this photo it looks like they removed more seats from the upper level. Those sections under the lights (top right corner of image) were a full 29 rows last season. When the stadium was constructed the upper level seating went up to the "ring" of steel beams. In this photo, sections with only seating seem like they're only half of what they use to be last year.

Yeah, we were a full section (at least) away from the lights/speakers on that side. Don't ask me why, but I love the back row...lol. I appreciate that help from both of you guys! Thanks again.

are upgrades over?? I still check my account 3 times a day.

Most lower level upgrades appear to be completed based on the lack of reports and some TO conversations. TO seems to be working on the upper level upgrades now. But in previous years there have been some late upgrades reported in the lower level.

This thread sure is a lot quieter this year than the past two years, however.

Most lower level upgrades appear to be completed based on the lack of reports and some TO conversations. TO seems to be working on the upper level upgrades now. But in previous years there have been some late upgrades reported in the lower level.

This thread sure is a lot quieter this year than the past two years, however.

I am still holding out hope that Sonny and Sam is wrong. I haven't received any notification yet. I was notified of my upgrade on June 20th last year.

last year I was upgraded after the UL was completed. I guess I will keep checking. Thanks for the update. However I do have some of the best seats in the studium. Only one who sits behind me is Baldinger. And I stay dry in the rain.

My new section is right next to you in 207.

For those who have not been upgraded yet in the lower level -- Based on past years, there have been isolated upgrades throughout the summer. Just because most are done does not necessarily mean you won't get an upgrade. On the other hand, I would not be expecting one at this point in the process either.

---------- Post added June-19th-2012 at 03:11 PM ----------

I am still holding out hope that Sonny and Sam is wrong. I haven't received any notification yet. I was notified of my upgrade on June 20th last year.

You can always call the TO if you have to know. What section are you in and how long have you been a STH? As I noted in my two recent posts, upgrades have occurred throughout the summer from time to time as the TO fills in spots and determine how many seats they need tor reserve for players, visiting players, media, etc.

You can always call the TO if you have to know. What section are you in and how long have you been a STH? As I noted in my two recent posts, upgrades have occurred throughout the summer from time to time as the TO fills in spots and determine how many seats they need tor reserve for players, visiting players, media, etc.

I have been a STH for 11 years. I am in section 229. When I called, they told me that I would be notified via email by the end of June. I have been checking my account through the website a few times per day. My invoice is still visible, but I cannot pull up the tickets for the individual games.

So has anyone bought the Party Deck tickets yet? I'd be interested in these for $290 a season.
I bought one for my brother. 412, row 13, "seat" 15. After taxes it was $319, and they add in a $10 service fee so the total cost is $329. Will be included with my tickets, so no extra shipping charge. Still, $32.90/game ain't a bad price for professional football. Standing in the endzone in rows 9-11 won't have bad sightlines. Ticket office said some sections have 20, some have 25 "seats". The ticket office also thinks the party decks are still to come. They think that there will be major construction in both endzones over the next couple years, though those comments were made unofficially.

I bought one for my brother. 412, row 13, "seat" 15. After taxes it was $319, and they add in a $10 service fee so the total cost is $329. Will be included with my tickets, so no extra shipping charge. Still, $32.90/game ain't a bad price for professional football. Standing in the endzone in rows 9-11 won't have bad sightlines. Ticket office said some sections have 20, some have 25 "seats". The ticket office also thinks the party decks are still to come. They think that there will be major construction in both endzones over the next couple years, though those comments were made unofficially.

Yeah that's not a bad deal. I'm just looking for a way in the stadium this year lol. My grandfather had tickets for 55 years and finally decided to get rid of them this year. So its the 1st season that I don't have access to tickets.

Great seats. I was there two years ago. You should see if you can down grade to row 8. That's were I am and it rocks. I love not having anyone sitting behind me. I can stand when ever I want to. I really feel like I am in a win win. The only way I would lose the seats is if I get sidlines(yes I consider 205 sidelines)

Yeah that's not a bad deal. I'm just looking for a way in the stadium this year lol. My grandfather had tickets for 55 years and finally decided to get rid of them this year. So its the 1st season that I don't have access to tickets.

He didn't transfer them into your name? Or did he transfer them to another family member? You do know season tickets are transferable to family members, right?

He didn't transfer them into your name? Or did he transfer them to another family member? You do know season tickets are transferable to family members, right?

Yeah but doesn't it cost money? He technically still has them but he just sold them this year. So how would I go about transferring?