Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Season Ticket Renewals

bryantlc

1 hour ago, Howie411 said:

Anyone who picked the Friends & Family option for their Season tickets, did you get the Busch Gardens email today.  I find it interesting it says,

I picked that one but no email yet.

That is interesting but I assume they will try to cover every extra ticket request within reason but are covering themselves. 

3 hours ago, Howie411 said:

Anyone who picked the Friends & Family option for their Season tickets, did you get the Busch Gardens email today.  I find it interesting it says,

"RSVP below to join us at Busch Gardens on May 7th. Each Gold Member is allotted up to one (1) ticket per season ticket seat. Additional ticket requests cannot be guaranteed."

Yet, they marketed the family option when you selected as a STH as fun events for the whole family.  I can't imagine they think every person who has Season tickets bought the exact number as in in their family.

That sucks.

Hopefully they'll let you buy extra tickets.

• 2 weeks later...

As a former long term season ticket holder who let 4 LL seats go a few years back as it became much more economical to buy week to week and avoid paying for preseason (seats have been in the family since the 50's and Griffith Stadium in one form or another) against my better judgment I inquired about Club seats for 2022.  The rep I've corresponded with has been disappointing and less than professional. 

His first email pitch appeared exactly as worded below-

$3625

8 month payment plan

All inclusive food and bed and parking

Indoor Concourse

Fast lanes 

Etc. Etc.

I was then on the fence and he replies "Let's get this done I'll even get you a football"

So a week ago I asked him what kind of football and get zero response until today when he tells me that last week he had Covid and this week he's out of the country along with-

"Vernon Davis or London Fletcher? I will get my boss to process the seats for you so you don’t miss out."

I express my disappointment and ask if there is anything else available and relevant as I would like to gift to my 16 year old son- perhaps a current Commanders player.  His response-

"I am trying my best for you brotha. That’s all we have in stock. I am also out of the country trying to get this done for you. Let me know if you would like to proceed."

I am not your "brotha"... I'm someone whom you're trying to sell something to and a timely, detailed and professional response gives you a lot better chance of making the sale.

No wonder the season ticketholder base is lagging with this type of "Account Executives" and follow up.  

Edited by RememberOsaka
  • Thumb down 1

14 hours ago, RememberOsaka said:

"Vernon Davis or London Fletcher? I will get my boss to process the seats for you so you don’t miss out."

I cant speak on the rest. But the reason they have these signed footballs. Is both these former players just did a chalk talk at Fedex. Moss has done one as well. I have not seen or heard of a current player doing one yet

• Thumb up 1

As a former long term season ticket holder who let 4 LL seats go a few years back as it became much more economical to buy week to week and avoid paying for preseason (seats have been in the family since the 50's and Griffith Stadium in one form or another) against my better judgment I inquired about Club seats for 2022.  The rep I've corresponded with has been disappointing and less than professional. 

$3625

8 month payment plan

Indoor Concourse

Fast lanes 

Etc. Etc.

I was then on the fence and he replies "Let's get this done I'll even get you a football"

So a week ago I asked him what kind of football and get zero response until today when he tells me that last week he had Covid and this week he's out of the country along with-

I express my disappointment and ask if there is anything else available and relevant as I would like to gift to my 16 year old son- perhaps a current Commanders player.  His response-

"I am trying my best for you brotha. That’s all we have in stock. I am also out of the country trying to get this done for you. Let me know if you would like to proceed."

I am not your "brotha"... I'm someone whom you're trying to sell something to and a timely, detailed and professional response gives you a lot better chance of making the sale.

No wonder the season ticketholder base is lagging with this type of "Account Executives" and follow up.  

3,625 How many tickets was that for.

$3625

8 month payment plan

Indoor Concourse

Fast lanes 

Etc. Etc.

Most of them are not like that. My sales rep was fantastic. Theres another on ive spoken with several times on twitter and stuff thats pretty fantastic as well as i know she sent out several of the park n party swag bags to fans around the country and in the UK that couldnt go and she had no realistic shot of selling them tickets. She also did this. My wife made this same shirt for my ticket rep and she saw it and asked how to get one. We made this for her as a gift. She did not have to go out of her way to shout out my wifes small business nor rep that shirt at the teams offices. Long story short i would ask to speak to somebody else seems like you got the short end of the stick with your rep. 

• Thumb up 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

16 hours ago, RememberOsaka said:

$3625

8 month payment plan

Indoor Concourse

Fast lanes 

Etc. Etc.

The "thumbs down" is for the ticket rep...not your post.

That ticket rep shouldn't have a job.

• Thumb up 1

5 hours ago, Mrshadow008 said:

Most of them are not like that. My sales rep was fantastic. Theres another on ive spoken with several times on twitter and stuff thats pretty fantastic as well as i know she sent out several of the park n party swag bags to fans around the country and in the UK that couldnt go and she had no realistic shot of selling them tickets. She also did this. My wife made this same shirt for my ticket rep and she saw it and asked how to get one. We made this for her as a gift. She did not have to go out of her way to shout out my wifes small business nor rep that shirt at the teams offices. Long story short i would ask to speak to somebody else seems like you got the short end of the stick with your rep. 

I'd be a season ticketholder again if I had reached a rep like that instead of my "brotha"

3 hours ago, RememberOsaka said:

I'd be a season ticketholder again if I had reached a rep like that instead of my "brotha"

Yeah Kaitlyn is pretty awesome. My sales rep Kitana is pretty awesome as well. I know theres a few others that have had good experiences with theirs as well. it really sucks you got one of the bad ones. 

6 hours ago, Redskins 2021 said:

Thanks, So about 1800 each. I have 101 no club access I paid 1500 each.  That is two parking passes?

You think club is worth it?

We went with club. Its 1800 per seat for club level endzone and that includes choice of parking. Each account gets a parking pass so me and my brother each have our own account so we each have a parking pass. Also included in that is free food and non alcoholic beverage in the members lounge every game. We were told lower level endzone started at 1250 without parking and no food or beverage so yeah at 1800 it was worth it for us anyways 

Ironically Kaitlyn was born and raised a Cowboys fan and from Texas.  She sold me my club seats.  She did a great job.

Hope to see everyone this season.

3 hours ago, RememberOsaka said:

The whole Griffith Stadium ticket timeline has zero relevance to a privately owned company.  (ref your previous post).  Danny can't buy a season ticket holder and you want his reverence because your grandparents were season ticket holders at Griffith?  Tired.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, GeorgiaGirl said:

Ironically Kaitlyn was born and raised a Cowboys fan and from Texas.  She sold me my club seats.  She did a great job.

Hope to see everyone this season.

The whole Griffith Stadium ticket timeline has zero relevance to a privately owned company.  (ref your previous post).  Danny can't buy a season ticket holder and you want his reverence because your grandparents were season ticket holders at Griffith?  Tired.

It was my deceased Father who had tickets at Griffith and I started going to games with him in 1972 and haven't missed many since.  Sorry this mention offends you. I wasn't looking for special treatment- just a reference point that our fandom runs deep and lengthy.  Sounds like you could use some of that.

Edited by RememberOsaka
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, Skinsfan1311 said:

These showed up to today.

I guess that they're giving this stuff to STH's.  Anyone else get theirs?

20220425_105636.jpg

Is this from the email after the rebrand they let us order for free? I got a backpack awhile ago from that .... Or is this completely random?

On 4/20/2022 at 10:07 PM, Mrshadow008 said:

Yeah Kaitlyn is pretty awesome. My sales rep Kitana is pretty awesome as well. I know theres a few others that have had good experiences with theirs as well. it really sucks you got one of the bad ones. 

We went with club. Its 1800 per seat for club level endzone and that includes choice of parking. Each account gets a parking pass so me and my brother each have our own account so we each have a parking pass. Also included in that is free food and non alcoholic beverage in the members lounge every game. We were told lower level endzone started at 1250 without parking and no food or beverage so yeah at 1800 it was worth it for us anyways 

Mrshadow008 - Thank you...I reached out to Kaitlyn this morning and she answered all of my questions and I am now a STH again!  Thanks for posting!

• Like 3
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, RememberOsaka said:

Mrshadow008 - Thank you...I reached out to Kaitlyn this morning and she answered all of my questions and I am now a STH again!  Thanks for posting!

No problem!!!! Glad to see you get taken care of. people like her and my sales rep Kitana are a big reason ticket sales are up. Some of them actually do care about the fan base it seems instead of just a quick $ which is a big step in the right direction. 

• Like 1

So not sure if anyones interested or not. But these table tops are actually a pretty good deal when you look past the surface price. They are 5000 but that’s for two seats or 2500 a piece. So basically you get your own private table top on the club level that includes parking, your tickets, food/ beverage plus canned beer and ****tails 

Happy to report my request for a 3rd pass to Busch Gardens was granted.    We are making a family weekend of it.  Going to drive down Friday night, stay at a hotel near the park, then we are going to spend the night at the hotel and maybe check out Williamsburg or Jamestown on Sunday.

• Like 3

Kaitlyn's Twitter account seems like an interesting one to follow.  She posted some pics within the past few hours, including one where the seats in the lower half of the club level in six sections near midfield on the visitors side have been removed. Wonder what's going on there.......seems like the terrace tables have so far been placed in what used to be the SRO area of the club level. I'm thinking maybe they'll install the mesh seats in those sections, without the tables.....which will add even more to the hodgepodge look of the club seating area.

https://twitter.com/commanderkait/status/1521234926204559361/photo/1

Edited by hail2skins

2 minutes ago, hail2skins said:

Kaitlyn's Twitter account seems like an interesting one to follow.  She posted some pics within the past few hours, including one where the seats in the lower half of the club level in six sections near midfield on the visitors side have been removed. Wonder what's going on there.......seems like the terrace tables have so far been placed in what used to be the SRO area of the club level.

https://twitter.com/commanderkait/status/1521234926204559361/photo/1

That’s correct. What used to be the SRO on club is being replaced with the terrace tables I believe the party deck area down on the lower level with have terrace tables as well I think those are 4 person table tops vs 2 

22 hours ago, Howie411 said:

Happy to report my request for a 3rd pass to Busch Gardens was granted.    We are making a family weekend of it.  Going to drive down Friday night, stay at a hotel near the park, then we are going to spend the night at the hotel and maybe check out Williamsburg or Jamestown on Sunday.

Not sure if you like beer or not but if you’re going to colonial Williamsburg DoG street pub as bunch of different types of beer. And 2nd street American bistro has some really good food