Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Press Release: REDSKINS SIGN OSHIOMOGHO ATOGWE

Mark The Homer

Charlie sheen jokes have replaced chuck Norris jokes. We know long those were around for. Where did all the people go that Oj wasn't signing here go ? Curious since they posted some inflammatory things and wanted to crucify certain members ? Lol still love them the same tho.

Charlie sheen jokes have replaced chuck Norris jokes. We know long those were around for. Where did all the people go that Oj wasn't signing here go ? Curious since they posted some inflammatory things and wanted to crucify certain members ? Lol still love them the same tho.

They're probably the sameones who are speaking ill of the signing. Who knows.

\

GREAT CALL! Keep on winning LL! I Love the move he will make a big difference on the field and off.

Great signing...I think. One thing I really like about it is the TIMING. I guess I relish that with the CBA and now the temporary extension of the deadline, this is barely a blip on the radar for most media outlets. I just don't want to hear, oh there go the champs of the offseason again. A position of need filled with someone still young and signed for instead of throwing draft picks out the window. I think I will have a beer.

this is a legit move. and for everybody saying here we go again. i want to make the point that the pats signed a vet fa (stroud) and the saints signed (rodgers) so IMO some good franchises still believe that FA is an additional way along with the draft to build teams.

i like the money part as well not to much 26 mil over 5 years. reasonable i think that if we get acquisition's like this and let them intertwine with our youth movement it will be a benifit for the team as a whole. unlike the past when the whole team was FA

Let's get Nnamdi Asomugha after the CBA is agreed on.

I like the OJ signing, we definitely need a true free safety that will allow Landry to play up in the box where he can play to his strengths. But, there is no way that we should go out and sign Asomugha -- we have far too many needs to allocate that kind of cash to another DB. It doesn't matter how well we cover receivers if teams can pop of 5+ yards per rush with regularity like they did last year.

Madden 11 video game continues to amaze me.I got the game for christmas, played it in franchise mode. The game signed atogwe in free agency........That was two months ago!!!!!!

The only thing i didnt like was he wore jersey # 21.......he shouldnt do that here.

Archived