Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins Colored Washington Nationals Hat...

tml6157

That's pretty cool but I don't know about $57.99 for a hat

Yeah, that's kinda steep for a hat.

But burgandy and gold are terrible colors to wear. IMO. I've never been a huge fan of wearing burgandy or gold, so unless I get some Skins gear I like in black, white, or gray, I generally pass.

• 4 months later...
Hi, I joined this site to find this hat. So if anyone has it or knows where I can find the washington nationals redskins colored hat I'd greatly appreciate it.

http://www.skulloutfitter.com/Items/551-ntn-0900-09?&caSKU=551-ntn-0900-09&caTitle=new%20era%20Washington%20Nationals%20burgundy%20white%20W%20fitted%20cap%20hat

Here you go. haven't found the gold logo one... yet

• 4 months later...

Trying to find the hat with the DC logo will be like trying to find the Holy Grail. I see these hats at games, but not many and when I ask where they get them people either can't remember or they say that they are hard to get. Yeah no kidding, I know that they are hard to get. Curse you New Era! Also curse you Nike for making those Nike 95 redskins shoes and then limiting them! No way would I pay 195 for a pair of shoes and then they get to the secondary market and people make at least another 100 on the top. Ugh! Sad thing is that people would buy these items up if they made more.

I'm still looking also. I've recently found a few custom patch sites on the web. These companies might be willing to make a DC logo if they aren't anal about the copyright, etc. I'll keep this thread posted with how my other patches work out. I've already invested a lot of time on the phone with these people reviewing design proposals.

Every time I see someone wearing this hat they always tell me they got it at a local Lids store. I'm not local so I can't check the stores there in the D.C. market area, but its never on their website.

I've checked multiple times in MD and they don't carry them.

Every time I see someone wearing this hat they always tell me they got it at a local Lids store. I'm not local so I can't check the stores there in the D.C. market area, but its never on their website.

For years I've called and emailed the stores, in addition to various hat distributers, but nothing has surfaced.

It doesn't help that the Nats have all but retired the DC logo, aside from the occasional Sunday game where they'll wear the red, white, blue patriotic unis. DC merch has been very limited since the Lerners took over the franchise.

The DC one is nice but I like the W one even more (burgundy hat/gold W). I'm up in the Northeast so there is no chance to find it up here. I've looked online a bunch of times but no luck. Even the custom sites either don't have the right burgundy color or the right gold color. Such a sweet hat too.

That may have happened, but it was years ago and now like someone posted earlier, the Lerners have retired that logo from being used. It is a sweet hat and I would love to get one, but even with the custom options they don't have that "DC" logo. Oh well. I didn't even have to work this hard for a XBOX 360 when it came it out and that was couple of hundred dollars.

Archived