Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins Colored Washington Nationals Hat...

tml6157

On my facebook feed there was a Cowboys fan with a picture of his new hat. It had the Star in the middle with the Dallas Skyline in the background. I assumed that this some a new design, available for all 32 teams, but can't find the 'Skins version anywhere (assume it would feature the D.C. skyline?)

Anyone seen this?

On my facebook feed there was a Cowboys fan with a picture of his new hat. It had the Star in the middle with the Dallas Skyline in the background. I assumed that this some a new design, available for all 32 teams, but can't find the 'Skins version anywhere (assume it would feature the D.C. skyline?)

Anyone seen this?

Unfortunately not Skins but still D.C.

http://www.hatland.com/store4hats.cfm/hats,4,11016.html

Here's a custom New Era hat I had made this time last year. Used Maroon and Navy Gold. The Maroon is the exact same color as the Burgundy on my two replica jerseys numbers and nameplate.

Wait, what? U can get New Era to customize hats?

• 1 month later...
I bet this hat would be popular in LA since it kind of looks like USC colors and they love the "W" hats out west

tis true. im in orange county and there are curly w hats everywhere. people are so dumb out here they probably think they stand for west coast. no lie, about 90% of people ive talked to out here (including cowboys "fans") think the skins play in washington state.

• 6 months later...
  • 8 months later...

Archived