Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins Colored Washington Nationals Hat...

tml6157

• 2 months later...

Gonna bump this thread up again. Im still looking and since I live in PA I cant get to the stores in the DC area for a hat. I would be alright with either the DC or the W in burgandy and gold colors. Of the two links posted here, one doesn't work and the only one that does only has size 7. If any fellow ESer wants to help me out and can get their hands on one in a store and could ship me one I would be debted to you for life, or if you can find them on a site where I can purchase one. Thanks so much!

Any lids in the NOVA area will probably have one. I know my friend got an all while, with burgundy W and a gold outline up at tysons.

Understandable but I live in the Lehigh Valley area of PA. I dont have the ability to get to one of those stores. Now if you or another ESer could pick one up for me if I would give you the $ it would be greatly appreciated.

Understandable but I live in the Lehigh Valley area of PA. I dont have the ability to get to one of those stores. Now if you or another ESer could pick one up for me if I would give you the $ it would be greatly appreciated.

I can look into next time I'm up there.

---------- Post added May-15th-2011 at 05:34 PM ----------

Me too!!! I wear 7 3/8. Im looking for the maroon with gold "W" or maroon with gold "DC".

You can private message me. Thanks in advance

Same as for tml, if I check it out and they have a whole bunch I'll let you guys know.

Gonna bump this thread up again. Im still looking and since I live in PA I cant get to the stores in the DC area for a hat. I would be alright with either the DC or the W in burgandy and gold colors. Of the two links posted here, one doesn't work and the only one that does only has size 7. If any fellow ESer wants to help me out and can get their hands on one in a store and could ship me one I would be debted to you for life, or if you can find them on a site where I can purchase one. Thanks so much!

Dude, you have a computer, right? And a credit card?..In this age, there's no excuse to say you can't get something because you live so and so....It would take you all of 5 minutes to order one online, and it would be on your doorstep within a week.

And not to be picky, but you should know how to spell "burgundy" if you're a Redskins fan.

Anyway, good luck with your search. Oh, and when you do get the hat, please take a few seconds to take the sticker off. And make sure you bend the bill a little. Can't have my fellow fans looking foolish.:)

Dude, you have a computer, right? And a credit card?..In this age, there's no excuse to say you can't get something because you live so and so....It would take you all of 5 minutes to order one online, and it would be on your doorstep within a week.

And not to be picky, but you should know how to spell "burgundy" if you're a Redskins fan.

Anyway, good luck with your search. Oh, and when you do get the hat, please take a few seconds to take the sticker off. And make sure you bend the bill a little. Can't have my fellow fans looking foolish.:)

Ok smartass, you find a website where you can buy one and Ill buy you one as well. There isnt one. Perhaps if you took two seconds to read the post you would see I wrote that neither of the sites work that I found that actually had one. But why would I expect anyone to do that.

---------- Post added May-16th-2011 at 06:21 PM ----------

I can look into next time I'm up there.

---------- Post added May-15th-2011 at 05:34 PM ----------

Same as for tml, if I check it out and they have a whole bunch I'll let you guys know.

Thanks so much man. My first choice would be burgundy hat with the DC in white or gold. Second choice would be white hat with the burgundy and gold W. Third choice would be the all burgundy hat with the gold W.

Ok smartass, you find a website where you can buy one and Ill buy you one as well. There isnt one. Perhaps if you took two seconds to read the post you would see I wrote that neither of the sites work that I found that actually had one. But why would I expect anyone to do that.

---------- Post added May-16th-2011 at 06:21 PM ----------

Thanks so much man. My first choice would be burgundy hat with the DC in white or gold. Second choice would be white hat with the burgundy and gold W. Third choice would be the all burgundy hat with the gold W.

:munchout:judgment for the plaintiff...

Those hats are hard to find. I got mine from sports zone, these are extremely hard to find. Good luck

• 10 months later...

Went to the nats game tonight and asked a street vendor about it. He said he used to have a few but they get snatched up quickly (he even snagged one for himself, lol). But he also said he's always looking to pick up more.

Archived