Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

BABE DRAFT 2011 Discussion and Trash talk thread - Switchgear has taken over

Forehead

Good point. That could be difficult. Plus, a few guys would probably be throwing out girls that most people have never seen before. Or is that part of the contest?

How so?

32? Ah well, that means some, um, "research" :paranoid:

:type::jerk:

And I could have sworn Califan007 ran the babe draft last year. But after reading this....

http://www.extremeskins.com/showthread.php?315519-Are-We-Having-Another-Babe-Draft-This-Year

I guess not. Who the hell ran it last year?

Califan did, that post was from January of last year, before he decided to go ahead and run with it. They were referring to the awesome job I had done previously, of course ;)

Califan did, that post was from January of last year, before he decided to go ahead and run with it. They were referring to the awesome job I had done previously, of course ;)

Fail on my part. I some how forgot it was 2011.

Also are you really going to finish this one man? I don't think we've had a winner in a couple years. If you need help, which is understandable, just ask. I suggest during the draft you have a pretty strict time limit in between picks. It sucks when it takes 2 weeks to get through the first round.

I'll join :yes:...running this thing last year was a pain in the ass lol :ols:...I'm surprised you're doing it again. :thumbsup:

---------- Post added February-24th-2011 at 02:15 PM ----------

I'm still bitter a winner was never declared for the last one. Plus with school and work I don't really have time to do what it takes to win this one. And let's face it, I have no interest in participating in a babe draft except to win. haha

I believe Sihjin (or however it's spelled) won :yes:...we had the final match-up right before the regular season started.

---------- Post added February-24th-2011 at 02:21 PM ----------

Plus, over 30 (or even 35) is too easy. Hell, even over 40 isn't TOO difficult, but it makes more sense than 45 if we have 32? participants.

That's gonna come across as a Best Photoshopped Pic contest lol..."Didn't she have wrinkles last year??"

Alright, just need three more, plus the inevitable people who will ask to join once the draft itself starts. We can start discussing categories. We'll have our standard two age restrictive ones, which will be set at "39 and younger" and "40 and over" this year.

After that, we've had several other ideas for the two remaining categories, such as.

Reality TV stars

Olympic Athletes

WAG's (Wives and Girlfriends of pro athletes)

Sports Media Personalities

TV Show Hostesses

My preference would be any two of the first three since it can be pretty easily controlled. I don't like the 4th category due to possible lack of talent as well as potential arguments for qho qualifies. And frankly, the last category doesn't excite me. I'd do any two of the first three though.

Archived