Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ABC: Killer Stuffed His House With Leaves, Kept Kidnapped Girl on Bed of Leaves

China

Killer Stuffed His House With Leaves, Kept Kidnapped Girl on Bed of Leaves

The Ohio man found guilty of holding a 13-year-old girl hostage after killing her family and stuffing their dismembered bodies in a hollow tree had an obsession with trees and leaves, police documents show.

Pictures of Matthew Hoffman's home reveal a living room stuffed with leaves, a bathroom lined with more than 100 bags of leaves, and a freezer that contained only a couple of red popsicles and two dead squirrels.

Hoffman, 30, is serving a life sentence for three murders and for the kidnapping and rape of the teen.

Click on the link for the full article including pictures

At least he always had an immaculate lawn.

Exactly, and they always keep their bushes perfectly trimmed, have perfect gardens, wave to you on your way to work, gives little Timmy the newspaper boy a glass of lemonade every time he delivers the morning paper, etc etc.

Although it wasn't the case here, more often than not, anytime the next door neighbor is being interviewed by local news outlets, they always say something along the lines of, " He/she was the last person that we'd expect to be capable of something like this. I'm shocked."

I don't know how I'd react if I found out that my next door neighbor was hacking up little kids in his basement and storing their limbs in a freezer. :doh:

At least he always had an immaculate lawn.

What a disgusting person. Glad he's caught and away hopefully forever.

One really strange thing is that he only had two trees in his yard, nowhere near enough to generate the dozens of leaf bags lined up inside his house. He was actually importing the leaves from somewhere else.

Archived