Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I made Jalopnik. :) - update with full Rolex photo galleries

Mad Mike

I've been busier than a one legged man in an ass kicking contest lately. lot's of personal issues keeping me busy but business has been picking up too. Recently I sold a bunch of photos to the convention and visitors bureau. And today I got a nice plug on one of my favorite websites when they published one of my photos from the Rolex.

DSC_0618.jpg

http://jalopnik.com/5745825/why-because-race-car

My galleries are here:

http://www.daytonavr.com/Rolex_2011_A1.htm

and here:

http://www.daytonavr.com/Rolex_2011_B1.htm

I'll be there all weekend.

And on a related (car) note, I was coming home and stopped by my local grocery store for chili fixins (it's SO good :-) and ended up parking next to a bonafide classic supercar and one of my all time favorites. A BMW 840i. And the killer thing... it's rockin the same rims as my wagon. :ols:

DSC_0129_med.jpg

DSC_0119_med.jpg

And the sport wagon in it's natural environment. :D

DSC_0909-2.jpg

Hope you all are having as good a weekend as me. :cheers:

Also, weird how almost EVERY car in that photo is silver colored.

I've finally figured out what that car looks like. If a Mercury Capri and a Buick had a baby, that would be it. I'm sure everyone knows what a Buick looks like, but here's a capri for all you younger folks

1990_94_Mercury_Capri.jpg

if you dont want to believe it, i really dont care. want to ask my uncle and my cousin lol.. my face was hurting after that ride

Sorry, I don't believe you. Its probably not even feasible to attain that rate of speed in a 35 zone. It probably felt like you were going that fast.

And that's a hideous-looking car, btw. Zoony nailed it. It looks very similar to that car he posted.

Sorry, I don't believe you. Its probably not even feasible to attain that rate of speed in a 35 zone. It probably felt like you were going that fast.

And that's a hideous-looking car, btw. Zoony nailed it. It looks very similar to that car he posted.

how do you know? route 564 here. check it out.. we saw the speedometer... do you think i care what a joke says on the internet

No need for insults, man. And if you truly didn't care what I thought you wouldn't have used one. I don't believe you. You don't care. Move on.

You are telling someone else "no need for insults"? Dude. You're the most obnoxious person here. And the fact is you dont know **** about cars. So why don't you go play beer pong or something and let the big boys talk. :doh:

I'm heading back to the race track. I'll post back when I have some more photos up.

Archived