Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Today I got promoted, YES!!!

rocazares

Just arriving home.

Maybe this not deserve a whole thread but I want to share this good news with everyone.

Today I got promoted at the office!

One week after the IQ tests between three persons and a very good friend of mine and all the mixed emotions, I received the email telling me I got the promotion. Then, my new boss called me and voila!!!!

Now I got the responsibility for all the record sales numbers of all the company, its a hard task but I gonna kick his ****

This makes me feel so excited!!!!:ols:

This is a GREAT personal achievement and of course my wallet will be get bigger LOL :D

Hip hip orrrayyyyyyy

¡Si!

Just arriving home.

Maybe this not deserve a whole thread but I want to share this good news with everyone.

Today I got promoted at the office!

One week after the IQ tests between three persons and a very good friend of mine and all the mixed emotions, I received the email telling me I got the promotion. Then, my new boss called me and voila!!!!

Now I got the responsibility for all the record sales numbers of all the company, its a hard task but I gonna kick his ****

This makes me feel so excited!!!!:ols:

This is a GREAT personal achievement and of course my wallet will be get bigger LOL :D

Hip hip orrrayyyyyyy

¡Si!

great job man.

iam i sales also.

where do you work?

Roc, im not sure if you know this or not, but what he said is Mexican for "congratulations, friend"

Youre welcome,

Toaster.

PS - Congrats! :cheers:

:D

Of course I knew that and it makes me feel fine that boysetsfire use my natural languague, is a nice gesture.

I think in mexican goes like this: Vientos cabron!!!

LOL!!!

---------- Post added January-27th-2011 at 09:04 PM ----------

great job man.

iam i sales also.

where do you work?

I work at Michelin's division in Mexico City (just Distrito Federal).

I love this kind of challenge because down here everyone is almost giving free those big tires.

Archived