Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

You're starting a Franchise.... (NBA Game)

Taylor 21

Shaq and it's not even close for me. Howard might be a better defender but he will never be the low post nightmare Shaq was.

Shaq or Olajuwon?

Olajuwon. I think he has the ability to make everybody better around him as well as not be a liability at the foul line at the end of a playoff game.

I'll ask again: Jordan or Wilt

I've only watched limited footage of Sabonis but I've read a lot about him. Experts believed he could have been an all time great in the NBA and that he had a ridiculous skill set for a man his size. Even of the game footage I've seen of him, he did things that people his size just can't.

I'd have to go with him over Vlade the flopper.

Chris Bosh or Carlos Boozer?

I've only watched limited footage of Sabonis but I've read a lot about him. Experts believed he could have been an all time great in the NBA and that he had a ridiculous skill set for a man his size. Even of the game footage I've seen of him, he did things that people his size just can't.

I'd have to go with him over Vlade the flopper.

Chris Bosh or Carlos Boozer?

Tough call not a big fan of Bosh but not also with Boozer but I think I'd take Boozer I know he's undersized but he is a very good PF

Oops forgot the question:

Monta Ellis or Russell Westbrook?

Tough call not a big fan of Bosh but not also with Boozer but I think I'd take Boozer I know he's undersized but he is a very good PF

Oops forgot the question:

Monta Ellis or Russell Westbrook?

Russell Westbrook. He doesn't need as many shots as Monta to get his points. Plus, Westbrook has shown he can still put up great numbers alongside a great player. Doesn't need to be the star of the show.

Chris Paul or Steve Nash?

Sabonis, even with his bad knees, crushes Divac. With good knees, Sabonis is one the best big men ever. Shame he came to the States after the fact.

Derrick Rose. He's so much more of a complete player than Wall is, and Wall can ever be.

How so? On the can ever be part.

Blake Griffin or Kevin Durant?

Sabonis, even with his bad knees, crushes Divac. With good knees, Sabonis is one the best big men ever. Shame he came to the States after the fact.

Blake Griffin or Kevin Durant?

100% agree about Sabonis. He and Hakeem are IMO both in the discussion of top 5 at the position of all time.

This is a tough one. I love both of these players. Gonna go with Durant because I believe he is more versatile.

Rod Strickland or Danny Ainge ?

Kukoc if I can get him over here for his entire pro career, Parker if I can't. I think Kukoc was the better player but a lot of his time was spent overseas (like some others in this thread) so its a little harder to see how good he was.

Dr J or LBJ

Len Bias every time. Sampson was over hyped.

I am biased as a friend of the family though.

Tony Kukoc or Tony Parker ?

Wow really where are you getting some of your ideas from. I like Kukoc as a great 6th man but I would take parker. His game is another level since he entered the league

Dennis Rodman or Charles Oakley

Wow really where are you getting some of your ideas from. I like Kukoc as a great 6th man but I would take parker. His game is another level since he entered the league

Dennis Rodman or Charles Oakley

So you would take Sampson over Bias ? The idea is to see who would take who...

Rodman. Easily.

Dennis Johnson, or Vinnie Johnson ?

DJ easy.

High basketball IQ and was a ball hawk on D. Bird once said he was the best player he ever played with.

Moses Malone or Dwight Howard.

Dwight...He's only 25 and athletically much more than Moses ever was. I'm too confidant in my ability to find a coach to train his skills.

Jason Kidd or Gary Payton (in their prime)

Archived