Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Looking towards next year's schedule (via Redskins.com)

OxonHillSkinsFan89

Bah, next year is far easier than this year. AFC South and NFC North are quite a bit tougher top to bottom than NFC West and AFC East. I don't look forward to losing to Detroit for a 3rd year in a row though lol.

---------- Post added December-13th-2010 at 12:33 PM ----------

I see 8 winnable games not counting division games (hey, we won 2 this year!). You guys overestimate so many teams on that list.

They flipped the rotation for the West this past year, so Oxon Hill is correct. Not that I'm sick of playing at Seattle or anything

3 years ago we played at Seattle and had Arizona at home. We should be playing Seattle at home and Arizona on the road. When/where/who switched it?

EDIT** looked it up. Looks like the NFL made the switch this year to make traveling less. We were supposed to play Seattle at home this year and Arizona on the road.

---------- Post added December-13th-2010 at 01:29 PM ----------

LOL at all of you predicting 11 wins next year. We LOST to the Rams this year. You really think those NFC West teams are easy wins? Their fans are saying the same thing about us.

you guys are insane- thats a cakewalk outside of the NFC east....

San Francisco = SUCKS

Arizona Cardinals = SUCKS

New England = GREAT

New York Jets = GOOD

Minnesota = DECENT

or

Detroit = SUCKS

Seattle = SUCKS

St. Louis = SUCKS

Buffalo = SUCKS

Miami = DECENT

Tampa = DECENT

or

Carolina = SUCKS

All the teams that are GOOD are also EASILY beatable and inconsistent as hell. All the teams that SUCK still find funny ways to beat us, but this is one of the easier schedules I've seen since we went 4-12 against a bunch of losers.

We'll find a way to **** it up, but if we beat all the teams who are worse than us and split the division then we should win 10 games.

you guys are insane- thats a cakewalk outside of the NFC east....

San Francisco = SUCKS

Arizona Cardinals = SUCKS

New England = GREAT

New York Jets = GOOD

Minnesota = DECENT

or

Detroit = SUCKS

Seattle = SUCKS

St. Louis = SUCKS

Buffalo = SUCKS

Miami = DECENT

Tampa = DECENT

or

Carolina = SUCKS

All the teams that are GOOD are also EASILY beatable and inconsistent as hell. All the teams that SUCK still find funny ways to beat us, but this is one of the easier schedules I've seen since we went 4-12 against a bunch of losers.

We'll find a way to **** it up, but if we beat all the teams who are worse than us and split the division then we should win 10 games.

You forgot one team. Redskins= SUCKS.

Again, what exactly have we done in the last 10 years that makes all of these other teams a cakewalk? We're the cakewalk.

Tampa again they should just put them in our division it seems like we play them every year

---------- Post added December-13th-2010 at 08:51 PM ----------

I know it probably won't happen But I would love for the Skins to throw a beat down on the patriots I can't stand that smug ass Brady and I still have not forgotten the running up of the score by Belichick in 07 (52-7)and in the 4th up by 45 he is still complaing to the refs and is still having Brady throwing.

I don't care what else happen's, but please, please, PLEASE beat the Seahawks.

In fact don't only beat them, go Belicheat on them and run up the score until the low life retards up there are begging for mercy.

We haven't forgotten the utter **** you slung our way after #21's sad passing. Your right up there with Philthy when it comes to scum bag, low life ***** I can honestly say I hate.

Hail.

Is it just me or does it seem like we play Tampa every effing year?

And Detroit. Its cause they always finish at the bottom of the division like we do. We play the team who finishes in the same spot as us in the 2 NFC divisions we dont play.

You forgot one team. Redskins= SUCKS.

Again, what exactly have we done in the last 10 years that makes all of these other teams a cakewalk? We're the cakewalk.

I didn't forget that. Check what I wrote.

If anything, we are the best team in the league at making crappy teams look good.

Things will turn around though, give Shannallen another offseason and 2011 schedule with a bunch of crap teams and things will start getting better.

(By the way, in the last 10 years... of all the SUCKS teams I listed, only the Seahawks and Panthers have more total wins than us)

The funny thing is if McNabb does get released and goes to the Cardinals, he'd get to face the NFC East one last time next year

As for the schedule, too many of you are caught up in reputation. The Lions will probably have Stafford back next year and if he stays healthy...the Lions will probably improve the team even more. Same thing with the Rams...or even the 49ers..or the Bills. You never know who will be a breakout team for next year...it's not the same teams every year. The Cowboys will also be back...so look for an even tougher NFC East

Thats why when I consider how many teams were NOT that improved until the past offseason, 4-12 looks even more pathetic

As for a rookie QB, I will say this. I hope whoever he is can handle the rest of the NFC East. Toughest division IMO bar none. It isn't like being a rookie in the NFC West

This is what I have been telling people. Next year we have an even more brutal schedule than this year, IMHO. :(

Really? Besides the Patriots and the Jets at home and Seattle on the road no one scares me on the schedule. Throw out the NFC East, we know that 6 games we play is against them, What about these teams scares anyone?

San Francisco

Arizona Cardinals

Minnesota

Detroit

St. Louis

Buffalo

Miami

Tampa

Carolina

Those teams suck man. I feel great about this schedule provided we improve the offensive interior line, the WR position, and keep McNabb. If we go into the schedule with a weak line, the same question marks at WR, and a different QB then all bets are off. But if we improve those areas we should be in all of those games except three of them

Really? Besides the Patriots and the Jets at home and Seattle on the road no one scares me on the schedule. Throw out the NFC East, we know that 6 games we play is against them, What about these teams scares anyone?

St Louis beat us pretty good and frankly scare me more than Seattle. Having Detroit at our place should help but if Stafford is healthy I can see them giving us a battle. Tampa is also going to be difficult.

We may improve, but so might these other teams as well.

Archived