Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Looking towards next year's schedule (via Redskins.com)

OxonHillSkinsFan89

St Louis beat us pretty good and frankly scare me more than Seattle. Having Detroit at our place should help but if Stafford is healthy I can see them giving us a battle. Tampa is also going to be difficult.

We may improve, but so might these other teams as well.

St Louis was playing inspired ball because they hadn't won a single game with Bradford up until that point. We also started the game off about as badly as you can getting down 14 points in the first couple of minutes. The bottom line to me is looking at that game it was the usual schedule screwing that we get and nothing more. The year before we beat them and I expect to do it again provided we improve the team like I said. Tampa is always tough but like yesterday we can beat them.

The thing is that people are scared of this schedule? If your not liking this one then who exactly are we supposed to play?

The thing is that people are scared of this schedule? If your not liking this one then who exactly are we supposed to play?

Addicted, I agree that this schedule does seem a bit easier than this year's slate. I had modest expectations for this year's Skins in large part based on the teams we would have to play. Green Bay, Minnesota, and Indianapolis were thought to be top-shelf foes based on their record from the previous year. For next year, the only team I'd put in their class based on previous years would be New England. Maybe people think the Jets, but the way they won games earlier in the season seems to be starting to catch up to them. Not saying they won't be a hard team to play, though.

I also think when you wind up playing the teams can play a huge part as well, which is why I look so forward to the schedule with dates and times being released. In 2009 we had one of the easiest schedules to start the season imaginable and horribly could not capitalize. But you'd hate to have to play New England and like two divisional road games right off the bat......can really sink your season then and there.

One thing I think we can all agree upon......given how the Skins have fared in prime-time games at home.............PLEASE no night games at FedEx!

Archived