Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

TMZ: Miley Cyrus Video -- Partying with a Bong

#98QBKiller

That's what I was thinking as well. Salvia is supposed to be a short but intense trip. She (and others around her) seemed a bit too calm for doing Salvia.

That was also a giant hit of salvia if that's what she was smoking. I've seen people smoke a one-hitter of salvia and trip out a lot harder than Miley did.

If I had to guess, I'd say she was smoking weed like most other 18-20somethings and just didn't give a **** if someone was taping it.

That was also a giant hit of salvia if that's what she was smoking. I've seen people smoke a one-hitter of salvia and trip out a lot harder than Miley did.

If I had to guess, I'd say she was smoking weed like most other 18-20somethings and just didn't give a **** if someone was taping it.

Yeah, honestly, I've seen kids trip harder than Miley was without smoking ANYTHING.

Salvia!!??

That **** is crazy.. no fun at all..

I doubt she obtained the "giggles" from Salvia.. One hit from that stuff & you find yourself with your head on the floor, feeling as if youre "stuck within gears". It only lasts a couple minutes or so.

If anything, I'd guess she was smoking "Spice" or "K-2". Pretty much a new, soon to be illegal, synthetic marijuana. At least for now, though, it is legal...

But yeh.. Salvia = bad times.

edit: ok.. i watched the video and perhaps it is salvia.. Although she seems a bit too active for salvia, she does mention a "bad trip"... I know that the strength of salvia varies tremendously (and is documented on its container).. Maybe they picked up some mellow stuff.. Regardless, that stuff sucks,,

and, for the record, I would....

"The giggles," NoCal? I don't know what salvia you've tried, but when I tried it, I thought a canoe hanging from my friend's deck had turned into a giant, evil blue crayon that was trying to kill us, and that we could escape by running down a highway that went through another friend's head. It was funny once it wore off, and it's hysterical to watch other people do it, but I wouldn't describe its effects as "the giggles."

and after watching the video, she is indeed smoking salvia. She took a pretty small hit, didn't even clear all the smoke out, which is why she didn't flip out/trip hard like some do, but she does keep mentioning tripping, whch isn't a word you use with pot (stoned, high, etc.) but it is one you use with salvia.

and after watching the video, she is indeed smoking salvia. She took a pretty small hit, didn't even clear all the smoke out, which is why she didn't flip out/trip hard like some do, but she does keep mentioning tripping, whch isn't a word you use with pot (stoned, high, etc.) but it is one you use with salvia.

Her "trip" isn't really a trip though. She mistakenly thinks some guy at the get together has resemblance to her boyfriend.

Even if she took a small hit, that's not the kind of trip you have with Salvia. She acts like someone who has never smoked pot before, hence the continued references to something that shouldn't be happening which most rookie marijuana users tend to do (or think).

I feel sorry for this girl. Like others said, she's just doing what people that age do and she'll probably be vilified for it. Thank God there were no camera phones or facebook when I was 18.

Yeah, honestly, a lot of these celebrities are just kids growing up. Except everything they do is put under a huge magnifying glass, blogged, criticized, scrutinized, and replayed over and over again on national TV. Not only that, but everyone loves them for what they can get out of them (down to people on message boards ogling at their naked pics. Just sayin). Makes you wonder how/if they even have any real friends...

Now, what they get in return is fame and fortune, but man, it seems like they sell their soul for it. The fact that a lot of these celebs are just pre-teens/teens when they become household names... it's like their lives are fixed from the beginning.

---------- Post added December-10th-2010 at 07:07 PM ----------

Her "trip" isn't really a trip though. She mistakenly thinks some guy at the get together has resemblance to her boyfriend.

Even if she took a small hit, that's not the kind of trip you have with Salvia. She acts like someone who has never smoked pot before, hence the continued references to something that shouldn't be happening which most rookie marijuana users tend to do (or think).

Agreed, she looked like she'd never done it before (hence the video camera?). So, she probably doesn't know the difference between tripping and getting stoned anyway.

Archived