Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Netflix TV Series suggestion Thread

SnyderShrugged

Anyone mentioned The Shield?

Awesome cop show on FX..very good story, not the typical ensemble cop show.

this had a solid story that ran from season one all the way to the end. Very satisfying.

good gritty action, excellent acting from a great cast. if you never watched t, i highly recommend it.

~Bang

Anyone mentioned The Shield?

Awesome cop show on FX..very good story, not the typical ensemble cop show.

this had a solid story that ran from season one all the way to the end. Very satisfying.

good gritty action, excellent acting from a great cast. if you never watched t, i highly recommend it.

~Bang

I don't think it's streaming anymore unfortunately.

I just got into Arrested Development

Excellent choice. :ols: So glad it's returning this year.

52% of the country is single. That's a market that's been dominated by apartment rentals. Let's take some of that market. I call it "Single City."

It's, like, "Hey, you want to go down to the whirlpool?" "Yeah, I don't have a husband." I call it "Swing City."

How do we filter out the teases? We don't let them in. This goes for the guys, too. Because sometimes the guys are tapped out. But check your lease, man. Because you're living in **** City!

They also stopped streaming Anthony Bourdain's: No Reservations

****es.

Stuff comes and goes on there. Sometimes it's a blessing in disguise: my son watched every episode of Inspector Gadget (twice) over three months. I breathed a genuine sigh of relief when he couldn't queue it up anymore.

I need to get busy on Galactica before it gets yanked. Happy to have absorbed Firefly last summer, can't fathom how it got cancelled.

Hard to understand people complaining about the selection when you consider the price. I mean, I told the cable company to go piss up a flagpole because A) They are a bunch of Cox. B) There is literally nothing I can't watch without them. Netflix supplies me with a decent amount of movies and TV series (I prefer older stuff anyway). I get 26 channels for free via antenna. I have about 200 DVDs on hand. I watch Sunday football on my antenna (in HD even). Everything else I want to see I can stream for free on ye olde interwebs. MNF, those ill-considered Thursday games, Formula 1, Sanford & Son, Seinfeld...just stream it. I don't miss cable at all. It's not that they don't offer a good, convenient service, it's that they charge so much for it. Why would I pay them $120+ when I can get the same thing for $43 and some elbow grease?

Labeled an outcast by his brainy family, a bouncer overcomes long odds to lead a team of under performing misfits to semi-pro hockey glory, beating the crap out of everything that stands in his way.

1534914.jpg

Second time I have seen this one and it is pretty funny. It is not the best movie in the world, but it is definitely entertaining. It takes about 10 to 15 minutes to get going. Also, he does not play Stiffler.

I second Bronson. It is the movie that got me into Tom Hardy.

Archived