Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Big Mike Williams

skins4ever17

He is working with Comcast doing Redskins Post game with B-Mitch, Trevor, and Chic. I think he was hurt (blood clots) and wouldn't be able to play this year.

All true. The docs said he is expected to be back next year. I read a report about it (from a non biased source) that talked in depth about it. There was a time this past summer where they weren't sure he would ever come back. If we get him back, and get a center and another guard, and Jamaal Brown gets back in to form, we would have a stellar line

All true. The docs said he is expected to be back next year. I read a report about it (from a non biased source) that talked in depth about it. There was a time this past summer where they weren't sure he would ever come back. If we get him back, and get a center and another guard, and Jamaal Brown gets back in to form, we would have a stellar line

Speaking of a Center, Raiders worked out their former draft pick Jake Grove the other day. Though the only reasons I bring him up is 1) he's available, 2) he was a mauler at VT, & 3) he grew up in my area & played high school ball at Jefferson Forrest which is a county rival to my old high school. I woulda loved to have seen him play under Buges.

Hopefully Big Mike can get healthy, not just for football sake. It would be great if he could return next year though, would be an asset and a much needed piece to our Oline.

TK's info on Grove sounds interesting, as we are in dire need of an upgade at center.

Hopefully Big Mike can get healthy, not just for football sake. It would be great if he could return next year though, would be an asset and a much needed piece to our Oline.

TK's info on Grove sounds interesting, as we are in dire need of an upgade at center.

With all due respect to TK, it's unlikely we'll find an Oakland reject (and that's giving him credit) to be our future Center. That is the #1 concern we need to address in the offseason (argument made for WR).

Speaking of a Center, Raiders worked out their former draft pick Jake Grove the other day. Though the only reasons I bring him up is 1) he's available, 2) he was a mauler at VT, & 3) he grew up in my area & played high school ball at Jefferson Forrest which is a county rival to my old high school. I woulda loved to have seen him play under Buges.

If he is a mauler he may not be a good fit for the ZBS (unless he can move as well) in which case I'd think he would have a job...Having said that he is porbably better than Rabach

Remember when wide receiver was the big position of need earlier in the year? Then nose tackle?

Now center is far and away the top need on the team, in my mind. Follow up closely by LG and RG.

Considering that we have three centers on the roster, and it is uncertain how well the other two would do in the starting position, it is really hard to say.

As much as the fans like to talk about how much Rabach sucks, his job never seems to be in jeopardy. Makes me think that the coaching staff sees value in him that fans do not.

Archived