Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Cowboys QB Tony Romo suffers broken left clavicle

darrelgreenie

it would have been better for us if it was E Manning...

i'm just sayin

Agreed. I'm not going to celebrate a Cowboy injury that appears fairly serious (not in terms of his life, quality of life, but not being able to play at all) but we would be MUCH better off had someone driven Eli's shoulder into the turf. The Giants have been and ARE a much bigger and better competitor and we don't have a great recent history against them, except those years we got to the playoffs.

i never root for injuries, but watching the pukes implode tonight is ****ing amazing!

Amazing, satisfying and predictable. The Cowboys ALWAYS choke in big games, at home, on prime time. They ****ed up in 2005 when they had their "BIG 3" ceremony at halftime on MNF against the Skins. They have no heart or soul.

Hoping for a speedy recovery so we can beat them at full strength - again.

I never wish injuries on anyone, and seriously hope Romo sits to pee heals up quick.

Agreed. As much as I dislike Romo sits to pee as a Skins fan, there are very few players that I wish for injury upon.

Plus, I don't want there to be any excuses. I want to beat them at their best.

I'm actually kind of disappointed he got injured. I wanna beat them at full strength and I don't want any excuses

Plus...something tells me our game against them will be a trap game. And now it will also be easier for the Eagles to beat them...making the division race tougher

Any doubt the Cowboys are who we should root for agains the Giants now?

Exactly... I dont know what some of these redskins fans are thinking rooting for the giants. A dallas win puts us in first place, the giants suffer a loss going into their bye, and dallas has a brutal schedule coming up.

Archived