Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Cowboys QB Tony Romo suffers broken left clavicle

darrelgreenie

Romo sits to pee is an absolute *****. He fractures his clavicle and lays on the ground for 5 minutes.

Favre fractures his ankle, and he gets up and plays the rest of the game.

Romo sits to pee is a *****. **** Dallas.

He also tried to get back into the game. Show a little class!!

Romo sits to pee is an absolute *****. He fractures his clavicle and lays on the ground for 5 minutes.

Favre fractures his ankle, and he gets up and plays the rest of the game.

Romo sits to pee is a *****. **** Dallas.

Favre is the biggest drama queen in the history of the NFL.

Can't wait until he ends another season with another horrible pick.

Maybe he'll whip out his tiny dong after he cries at his umpteenth retirement press conference. You know, just to make it a little different this time.

The Giants had double digit sacks against them and sent two of their QB's to the hospital. I don't think the crappiness of the Bears' offensive line was ever in question.

oh I know but don't use that as an example of how potent your DLine is.

We've knocked a QB out of the game as well, and several other players...sooooo should be an interesting game in Dec.

oh I know but don't use that as an example of how potent your DLine is.
So you don't think the Giants have a good DLine?
We've knocked a QB out of the game as well, and several other players...sooooo should be an interesting game in Dec.
It could be. But then again either one of our teams could take a major step back by then. The Giants were 5-2 at this point last season as well.

Favre is the biggest drama queen in the history of the NFL.

Can't wait until he ends another season with another horrible pick.

Maybe he'll whip out his tiny dong after he cries at his umpteenth retirement press conference. You know, just to make it a little different this time.

...what part of my post has to do with Favre being a "drama queen?"

...what part of my post has to do with Favre being a "drama queen?"

Well, everyone knows that if you had two broken bones in your foot and try and show how tough you are by playing another 2-3 quarters of NFL football, you're a "drama queen".

Favre may be an attention whore, but the guy is impervious to pain. He played an entire season with a broken thumb once, had intestine removed after a car wreck and started the very next week. Compare that with Tony Romo sits to pee's bum pinky (which has NO bearing on your throwing motion).

If anything, Romo sits to pee was being the drama queen by trying to come back into the game yesterday. That dumb *** knew he wasn't going to play. To me, that was a, "what can I do to look like I'm trying to be a leader here for the cameras and fans". Romo sits to pee gives the impression, Favre actually does the ****.

He was lying on the ground like he broke his neck.

HE'S A *****. **** DALLAS.

....is that better "class?"

I agree with your sentiment re: dallas. However, having broken my collarbone on two separate occassions (the second time the bone was bent at 90 degrees) while playing football, I can tell you from personal experiance that it is one of the most painful breaks you can experiance. I was surprised that he even considered going back into the game.

If anything, Romo sits to pee was being the drama queen by trying to come back into the game yesterday. That dumb *** knew he wasn't going to play. To me, that was a, "what can I do to look like I'm trying to be a leader here for the cameras and fans". Romo sits to pee gives the impression, Favre actually does the ****.

I sort of felt this way too as I watched. One person was absolutely sure he wasn't going back in- Romo sits to pee himself.

Just an FYI for all the skins fans who say they wanna play dallas at full strength so there are no excuses:

a. We beat them earlier this year at their full strength, and they still had excuses

b. We have beaten them many times recently, every time they have had some sort of excuse

c. When they beat us and we were injury ridden, they didn't say, "well, it wasn't a good win because their team was injured.", no they rubbed it in our faces

So I would just like to say, with or without injuries, I don't care. I don't care if we beat them at full strength or at half strength, just beat them. I don't care about any of their excuses because there will always be new ones.

I agree with your sentiment re: dallas. However, having broken my collarbone on two separate occassions (the second time the bone was bent at 90 degrees) while playing football, I can tell you from personal experiance that it is one of the most painful breaks you can experiance. I was surprised that he even considered going back into the game.

I tore muscle when my clavicle bone sliced through the muscle... I've never been in such excrutiating pain. I've broken a lot of bones and it is easily, by far and away, the most painful to break. I hate the Cowboys but to even contemplate going back into the game, Romo sits to pee has more stones then i do.

“When he hit the ground, I heard he let out a little scream," Boley said. "So I knew something was up. But I didn’t think he was going to lay down. I thought it was just a normal hit. After I got up and started running, I looked back after the play was over and he was still down. … Anytime somebody gets hurt, in this league, you hate to see people get hurt. There have been a lot of injuries over the past month, and that you hate to see. I wish him the best.”

“When he hit the ground, I heard he let out a little scream," Boley said. "So I knew something was up. But I didn’t think he was going to lay down. I thought it was just a normal hit. After I got up and started running, I looked back after the play was over and he was still down. … Anytime somebody gets hurt, in this league, you hate to see people get hurt. There have been a lot of injuries over the past month, and that you hate to see. I wish him the best.”

Romo sits to pee

little screams

normal

Archived