Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Cowboys QB Tony Romo suffers broken left clavicle

darrelgreenie

I don't like seeing anyone in pain, but I can't say I'm sad to see him out a few games.

Don't get me wrong, if this were a career ruining type of injury I'd be very sad for the guy, but he'll be throwin' INTs just like the good ole days in about 8 weeks. So, no tears shed here, though I hope his recovery goes well and there aren't any complications or anything.

Exactly... I dont know what some of these redskins fans are thinking rooting for the giants. A dallas win puts us in first place, the giants suffer a loss going into their bye, and dallas has a brutal schedule coming up.

we need to be in first place in week 17, not week 7. the giants pretty much made it a 3 team race in the NFC east instead of a 4 team race had the cowboys won. this was good for us.

we need to be in first place in week 17, not week 7. the giants pretty much made it a 3 team race in the NFC east instead of a 4 team race had the cowboys won. this was good for us.

Exactly

Dallas is now done. We play the Iggles in 3 weeks and the Giants twice. We have a shot to take care of the Giants ourselves.

The 1st and 4th quarters showed that the Giants have flaws.

Exactly

Dallas is now done. We play the Iggles in 3 weeks and the Giants twice. We have a shot to take care of the Giants ourselves.

Exactly. It's not how you begin, it's how you end.

Still, there is some truth to the NFCE being a 3-team race right now... :(

Exactly

Uhh, McNabb would need about 10 quarters to put up 40 points.

I didn't wish Romo sits to pee injured. He's never hurt anyone I know of to deserve such a thing. The only quarterback I wish pain on is Michael Vick.

Totally agreed. I'd also add Big Ben (I know he hasn't been proven to have done anything bad but I believe he did). Oh and Ray Lewis, for some reason I can't stand him.

Too bad for Romo sits to pee and the Cowboys, but their seasons was lost imo even if he stayed healthy. I hope (for the Cowboys sake) that this season isn't "revisioned" in January as having failed due to the injury, thus keeping that incompetent Wade Phillips as HC for another year.

I hope (for the Redskins sake) that it does and the 'Boys continue to be Super Bowl Favorites for the next five years, with a combined 1 playoffs wins and losing record overall...

Exactly

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Archived