Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Cowboys QB Tony Romo suffers broken left clavicle

darrelgreenie

Hahaha.. John Kitna, really? That's like having Rex Grossman as a backup:ols: Hey, wait a minute..

Nah, I think Grossman is better at this stage of their careers and if we can GET the passing game going, Grossman might be able to win some games if he had to come in.

Good riddance. Cant root for the Cowboys. If we are to win the East it will have to be the hard way and that is the way it should be.

Offense needs to get in gear though. D Hall cant save us every game. I am looking at you McNabb. Armstrong is coming on, Moss is fine, Cooley is fine and Torrain is more than acceptable.

McNabb has been our only weakness strangely enough.

Even if it is Romo sits to pee or Dez its no good to see an injured player.

Sorry pukes you SuperBowl dream is dead.

BTW, ESPN latin america is crying waiting hoping, but no my friends YOU'RE DONE.

Even in the broadcast some one said it is a bad blood tackle versus Romo sits to pee, jeez!!!!!!!!

Some times you got Aikman bashing the Skins, every MNF I listen Raul Alegre's stupid love comments for the pukes! Every MNF!!

The NFC is WIDE OPEN.

Only one team is coming out of the NFC West, so basically 7 teams will be fighting for the other 5 spots.

Philly, NYG, Washington, GB, Minnesota, New Orleans, and Atlanta.

TB is going to fall down the stretch and Chicago is terrible.

With Favre having a fractured ankle and possibly not being able to play for a few weeks (I know its hard to believe, but it had to happen sooner or later), the Vikes might fall out of the picture as well, and I have a feeling that with all the back and forth of QB's the Eagles are going to start to fall of the scene.

The NFC is WIDE OPEN.

Only one team is coming out of the NFC West, so basically 7 teams will be fighting for the other 5 spots.

Philly, NYG, Washington, GB, Minnesota, New Orleans, and Atlanta.

TB is going to fall down the stretch and Chicago is terrible.

One of these things is not like the others...

Archived