Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Poll: If you knew on September 12th this team after 7 games was going to be 4-3, you would have felt......

Commander PK

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

Bottom Line. The Skins are 4-3. The off-season saw coaching changes, and new schemes in every facet of the game. Key players were cut, new players signed. They have matched their win total from the entire season last year. They have played everybody close. They are 2-0 in the Division. They have won some games they might have lost, and vice versa. They have not put a complete game together yet.

How would you have felt if you could have known all this an hour before kick off against the pukes on September 12th?

The ONLY game I can say we honestly should have lost, is the game to the Rams, although we did have the lead at one point. We need to win next week so we can say the first half of our season was a success.

I think Indy beat us straight up. St.Louis was begging to be beat. We had the damn lead for gods sakes (sigh)

Hail!

... On track.

At this point in the year I did expect the team to be on this pace. 5-2 is what I predicted going into the Lions game and the loss to the Texans (should have won), Rams and the win over the Eagles are the only 2 games ive missed on so far when I did my preseason predictions.

I'm somewhat satisfied with this team. I expected some aspects to be better than they currently are and some aspects that are clicking to be worse.

5-3 going into the bye week would be right on pace after we take it to the Lions next weekend.

Looking at the remaining games that the team has after the bye, I'm actually more optimistic than I was at the beginning of the year when I thought they'd be a 10 win team (still think they are a 9-11 win team).

I think Indy beat us straight up. St.Louis was begging to be beat. We had the damn lead for gods sakes (sigh)

Hail!

I think Indy got away with a few things. If I'm not mistaking, at least two (maybe all 3) of our dropped interceptions lead to Colts' points on those same drives. At the same time, who knows if we would have even scored with our offense.

Indy got away with a few things. If I'm not mistaking, at least two (maybe all 3) of our dropped interceptions lead to Colts' points on those same drives.

No you have a point. Even when the D held in the fourth I still didn't feel like our O could muster a comeback. At no point in that game did I feel comfortable. If we pick some of those passes off than we win but we didn't.

The LaRon Landry fumble recovery was huge and if the refs didn't blow the play dead he would have scored but hey we lost.

No you have a point. Even when the D held in the fourth I still didn't feel like our O could muster a comeback. At no point in that game did I feel comfortable. If we pick some of those passes off than we win but we didn't.

The LaRon Landry fumble recovery was huge and if the refs didn't blow the play dead he would have scored but hey we lost.

It sucks. Just for once, I wish the defense and offense could be good at the same time.

It sucks. Just for once, I wish the defense and offense could be good at the same time.

I think we will see a more efficient team on both sides of the ball after the BYE week. I think from here on out we will use 92 more on D and Clinton should return to form a good 1, 2, punch @ Running back.

We should also use Fred Davis more as we make our playoff push.

I think we will see a more efficient team on both sides of the ball after the BYE week. I think from here on out we will use 92 more on D and Clinton should return to form a good 1, 2, punch @ Running back.

I agree with everything you said.

I agree with everything you said.

Until I see Portis back in uniform, I'm still convinced that this is a season ending injury. I think the more comfortable the OL gets playing in this system, the more you'll see the TE blocking training wheels taken off and Colley/Davis being used less in that role.

Archived