Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Poll: If you knew on September 12th this team after 7 games was going to be 4-3, you would have felt......

Commander PK

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

I'd be pretty happy, but boy I did NOT expect the NFC to be this wide open.

Whoever the conference sends to the Super Bowl, they're gonna get the snot knocked out of them by the AFC team.

Indianapolis V Washington (we got this)

Baltimore V Washington (Starters played them tough in the preseason)

New England V Washington (Damn they beat us up in 2007... I don't want any part of them)

Pittsburgh V Washington (We did okay in 08 this team would make that game tough)

I'd be pretty happy, but boy I did NOT expect the NFC to be this wide open.

Whoever the conference sends to the Super Bowl, they're gonna get the snot knocked out of them by the AFC team.

not necessarily. At that point, it just depends on who got hot to get there. Some teams that just squeak into the playoffs, or otherwise get there in an unconvincing manner end up making a run. Who was thinking at the beginning of the playoffs after the 07 season that the Giants would beat the Patriots in the Super Bowl. Bottom line, in the playoffs anything can happen. The object is just to get there and give yourself a chance.

Until I see Portis back in uniform, I'm still convinced that this is a season ending injury. I think the more comfortable the OL gets playing in this system, the more you'll see the TE blocking training wheels taken off and Colley/Davis being used less in that role.

I'm really hoping that we start to see Davis on the field more. I think he can be a real threat for us down the stretch.

Archived