Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Its Early, but Who's the MVP of the 2010 Redskins? (7 games in)

footballhenry

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

Here's my picks for MVP for each game the Skins have won:

Game 1 v.s. Dallas Cowboys:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTTB0JEqSUNi-FWTUS3Tt-awH0aejBFGWJm-oJP39xFtuXFxac&t=1&h=162&w=229&usg=__qNhFQRsBpyCs8ee2SjuHms8t1Ew=

Deangelo Hall - Forced Fumble Recovery for a TD (Final Score: 13-7)

Game 4 @ Philadelphia Eagles

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR_jgf6HLYDx5uqgy9b7s03Do3BXpifs5V3CJZ7iPGSmrP2_CI&t=1&usg=__n7qZ3siubauOGpyFs3uzkEj74Ro=

Brandon Banks - 3 Returns for 75 yards (Long of 53)

Game 5 v.s. Green Bay Packers

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRN4zcFpT1Q6mn3XwUC4MBMFIn5GUv70CvsvC0pGiGrRg6BqdA&t=1&usg=__-AmPrlRwKdPqTzDzfYEmMskm-0Q=

Laron Landry - 13 tackles, Forced Fumble, Int (setup game winning fg in OT)

Game 7 @ Chicago Bears

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcScmFy2zGBKNoXtuosnj-LOjEY7dq5Vat7NGmRQXcrk0xpKJ-w&t=1&usg=__17jPNDD56p5ZYmtjJyAvtSvYdXw=

Deangelo Hall - 4 Ints, 92 yard TD return

As you can tell Im more or less basing the MVP off of which player I think made a game changing play to win the game for us.

Special Mentions: Brian Orakpo, Anthony Armstrong, London Fletcher, and Santana Moss.

Man, I don't know.

I think it's nearly a 3 way tie between Landry, Hall, and Orakpo.

Landry has become a force in medium range and he's shown WRs they don't want any part of him, and QBs have to check for him rushing on every play. Not to mention, according the NFL.com he's tied with Fletcher for the league lead in tackles.

Orakpo (and the rush) have stopped QBs from being able to use longer drop backs and cut down on double moves, and is tied for 3rd in the league with Ware for sacks (I believe).

Hall has 5 INTs and 2 TDs this season, both of which helped the Skins win close games, and he now leads the NFL in INTs and defensive TDs.

Say what you want about Haslett, but he's put our defensive playmakers in positions to make some enormous plays. Now we need to cut down on the every-down plays that aren't supposed to be huge mistakes. Even so, I'd say our MVP so far is one of these three.

If I were forced to pick an offensive player, I'd have to go with either Torain or Silverback, maybe Cooley.

Man, I don't know.

I think it's nearly a 3 way tie between Landry, Hall, and Orakpo.

Landry has become a force in medium range and he's shown WRs they don't want any part of him, and QBs have to check for him rushing on every play. Not to mention, according the NFL.com he's tied with Fletcher for the league lead in tackles.

Orakpo (and the rush) have stopped QBs from being able to use longer drop backs and cut down on double moves, and is tied for 3rd in the league with Ware for sacks (I believe).

Hall has 5 INTs and 2 TDs this season, both of which helped the Skins win close games, and he now leads the NFL in INTs and defensive TDs.

Say what you want about Haslett, but he's put our defensive playmakers in positions to make some enormous plays. Now we need to cut down on the every-down plays that aren't supposed to be huge mistakes. Even so, I'd say our MVP so far is one of these three.

If I were forced to pick an offensive player, I'd have to go with either Torain or Silverback, maybe Cooley.

Agreed. 100% great post. Haslett is using our best players on D to their strengths and I love it. Can't wait to see what they can do once they are all fully comfortable in the 3-4.

Landry by a lightyear, and then my boy Orakpo.

Hall was incredible today. Absolutely amazing, and I can't take a thing away from him.

. . . today. Games 2-6? Awful, just awful. He wasn't doing **** except tackling poorly and *****ing about not being on the best man on the team. He also blew it against the Colts.

Offensively, it has to be Trent Williams/Ryan Torain. Beasts in both of them.

Special teams goes to Alexander for, well, everything.

Archived