Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I'm never wearing my McNabb Jersey again!....(at least not untill the off-season)

Chase M

my 2 cents . i consider myself very superstious with the redskins . i been too 13 redskins games now. last year was the first time i witnessed a loss. when we loss to the chiefs. being that the skins have been quite mediocre the last couple years . i think that is impressive to say the least. yesterday i started a new streak when i attended the skin/birds in philly .

So,...what about all the fans that rocked their gear the entire game? Um just saying.

It's totally irrational, kind of self-centered,....almost egotistical on some level, to think that either wearing or not wearing Skins gear (or whatever team you like) would have a positive or negative out come on the game. Just wear your gear, be proud and root for the team.

Well why don't you get all mad about it? :)

So,...what about all the fans that rocked their gear the entire game? Um just saying.

It's totally irrational, kind of self-centered,....almost egotistical on some level, to think that either wearing or not wearing Skins gear (or whatever team you like) would have a positive or negative out come on the game. Just wear your gear, be proud and root for the team.

Irrational? Self-Centered? Egotistical? LOL? :ols:

Dude chill out. Superstitions are nothing. We would have one that game yesterday if I was wearing my birthday suit. I was just going with the flow of the thread.

FWIW, I am posting this with my Redskins gear on so maybe I might lose. :ols:

Irrational? Self-Centered? Egotistical? LOL? :ols:

Dude chill out. Superstitions are nothing. We would have one that game yesterday if I was wearing my birthday suit. I was just going with the flow of the thread.

FWIW, I am posting this with my Redskins gear on so maybe I might lose. :ols:

This.

Yeah man, I think we all know that what we wear has NOTHING to do with the game. It's just fun and kinda weird...like wow, I wore my gold Skins T-Shirt and the team is 3-0, but when I wear my burgundy one, we're 0-3...that kinda thing. Sure it means nothing, but fans, and even players, get into it.

This.

Yeah man, I think we all know that what we wear has NOTHING to do with the game. It's just fun and kinda weird...like wow, I wore my gold Skins T-Shirt and the team is 3-0, but when I wear my burgundy one, we're 0-3...that kinda thing. Sure it means nothing, but fans, and even players, get into it.

Yeah it is sort of a sports thing. Look at Denard Robinson out in Michigan, he never ties his shoes. He think he plays better with them untied. Our very own Laron Landry plays with his LSU shoulder pads. Superstitions are just a part of sports. Denard Robinson will be just as fast with tied shoes and Laron Landry will hit just as hard without his LSU shoulder pads.

I laughed out loud at this thread because I was just talking about it this morning. I have a pair of burgundy boxers that I've worn to every live game I've been to, and we've been undefeated every game I've made. Last week, I accidentally wore a different pair, leaving them in the hotel room in St Louis...Week 3 was on me, dammit....

I laughed out loud at this thread because I was just talking about it this morning. I have a pair of burgundy boxers that I've worn to every live game I've been to, and we've been undefeated every game I've made. Last week, I accidentally wore a different pair, leaving them in the hotel room in St Louis...Week 3 was on me, dammit....

Banish him!!!! :hammer:

I used to think that "I" was the bad luck. I am in NC so I get less games then in DC. When I watched they lost, then I realizd that we just sucked. I also firmly believe that if the pre game commentators say we are going to win then we are going to loose. I still feel that way!

I used to think that "I" was the bad luck. I am in NC so I get less games then in DC. When I watched they lost, then I realizd that we just sucked. I also firmly believe that if the pre game commentators say we are going to win then we are going to loose. I still feel that way!
It does seem every time we're favored we lose.....

I wish I had something that would decide if we win or lose and I've been trying for 38 years and nothing has really worked on a consistent basis. If it was so then we would have won over 15 superbowls and gone undefeated for at least 10 consective years. Since we've lost on average 50% of the time during the Danny years(Dark Times) then we all have terrible pregame rituals. Maybe we should all burn or gear and run around the house in the nude and wear fig leaves at the stadium. Or maybe just sacrifice our owner to the football goods in the sky. I'm leaning toward the latter idea myself, since I really look bad in fig. LOL.

Hail to My Skins!!

I have worn my burgundy #5 jersey all games this season and my wife has worn her Portis jersey week 1 and 2 and my Burgundy Cooley jersey weeks 3-4. Clearly it has nothing to do with what jersey you wear or do not wear.........but just for good measure, don't wear yours. :)

I wore my burgundy Cooley on Week 1 and watched the whole game. Weeks 2 & 3 I was in regular clothes and didn't watch the whole game. Week 4 I wore burgundy Cooley again and watched the whole game.

Needless to say I'm wearing my burgundy Cooley to the game Sunday.

Last week was the 1st game the Redskins won when I wore my Sonny Jersey, the Redskins were 0-3 prior when I wore the #9 Throwback.

I will eat the same thing at the bar until the Redskins lose. Looks like I will be having a French Dip, Steak Fries and a MGD Draft for the Packers game next week! :point2sky

Archived