Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Just as I was starting to give a damn...

Big Weirdo

...the Eagles remind me why I shouldn't. Thankfully it happened in Week 4 as opposed to the divisional playoffs.

Thanks Reid. Hey, that was brilliant the way you got a DELAY OF GAME after a timeout and a booth review! I was so mad I was laughing at that. Can you believe that? He has the worst time management skills of any coach I have ever seen. I can't even comprehend how that happened. My brain hurts trying to figure out how.

Vick is gonna be out for a while so we get to watch Kevin Kolb throw those dangerous swing passes to Owen Schmitt.

WOOO!

Do not feel bad. This is what we deserve.

I am starting to think there are karmic forces working against the Eagles. Maybe all those years of booing and being fickle and complete jackasses are catching up to us now.

I am completely jaded. I'm going to start following other sports more extensively. I put so much time and effort into the Eagles and for nothing. Can't stand Reid anymore. Looking at his face I almost cried yesterday.

I have always thought it was interesting that in a division that is considered as elite as the NFC-East the coaching is so poor. The NCF-East is a media market powerhouse filled with dozens of Super Bowls, amazing tradition, tons of money, and the best fan bases in the NFL.

But we have . . .

Wade Phillips - complete joke of an NFL coach

Andy Reid - probably the worst game manager in the NFL

Tom Coughlin - good, but not "special." When people talk about great coaches in the game today, his name never makes the list.

Mike Shanahan - TBD. Right now his second half adjustments are nothing to be terrified of, but he deserves 2-3 years before a full review.

It is funny that in the NFC-East there is currently no "elite" NFL coach.

I thought it was funny how Aikman and Buck kept saying "they shouldn't have started the clock until Reid got an explanation for why they moved the ball (a whopping 6 inches)." Yes, the entire game should stop while a line judge explains something to a head coach. That's not exploitable AT ALL!

The delay of game was particularly hilarious because that booth review was probably the longest I've ever seen. Felt like it was as long as half-time itself.

The Eagles should have had 10 plays ready to run as soon as it finished, I don't care where the ball was spotted. Reid should have accounted for the fact that they may change the spot following the review.

I still don't understand why the ball was moved. No excuse for KK being on the sideline but wasn't the booth only reviewing whether or not it was a TD? Can they discover other things along the way and say, "Oh yeah and fix that"? I understand AR's question, although he needs to be smarter than that.

As much as he irritates me at times, it all came down to Avant dropping the game winner. As bad as AR sucked in the first half, he used a noodle-armed QB to come back and have a chance.

Avant catching a hail mary pass is a cheap way to win and still wouldn't make up for the complete lack of effort I saw yesterday.

Semi-frustrating that both our wins this season came on final plays in the end zone on defense where we had to get lucky. Avant had that ball in his hands. Insane. Both of these teams are flawed but neither one of them is done. It's gonna be a dog fight (no pun intended) :) in the division all year.

Semi-frustrating that both our wins this season came on final plays in the end zone on defense where we had to get lucky. Avant had that ball in his hands. Insane. Both of these teams are flawed but neither one of them is done. It's gonna be a dog fight (no pun intended) :) in the division all year.

I don't really care anymore.

Until this team wins a Championship I'm going to start following a really good golfer. Maybe NASCAR.

Hey bud.

Did you see Westy jinxed us again? He's doing it on purpose.

Westy is pretty chatty BEFORE these games.

NFCE battles are difficult to predict...period.

Welcome back, WD. I hope you stick around this season.

NFCE battles are difficult to predict...period.

Welcome back, WD. I hope you stick around this season.

I'm here. Win or lose baby I'm here!

Just get busy during the week but on the Mondays and most Sundays Ill be around. I ain't scurred.

Maybe we can get a top 10 pick this season. I want the Standford QB.

I guess I just don't understand the negativity about the Eagles from their fans.

I'm sure it's frustrating to have had all of this success and no Lombardi to show for it - but at least you've had success and a lot of exciting teams over the past decade +.

I sure wish the Skins could have had half as much success over the same time period.

after the games...not so much. We get lots of excuses as to why he doesn't post after a loss.

No, I didn't. Honest. I ran outta gas. I had a flat tire. I didn't have enough money for cab fare. My tux didn't come back from the cleaners. An old friend came in from outta town. Someone stole my car. There was an earthquake, a terrible flood, locust's. It wasn't my fault!! I swear to God!!

I guess I just don't understand the negativity about the Eagles from their fans.

I'm sure it's frustrating to have had all of this success and no Lombardi to show for it - but at least you've had success and a lot of exciting teams over the past decade +.

I sure wish the Skins could have had half as much success over the same time period.

Unless you're a fan of the team or from the area you will never understand why.

50 years is a long time, man.

Honestly, for me, a lot of times it's not about the Championship. It's about the complete and total cluster**** we get presented with EVERY season. Reid is so up and down that it makes it hard to be confident in the Eagles. They are week to week. They looked like beasts kicking Jacksonville's ass but then to come out FLAT and UNPREPARED in a division game against your ex-qb AT HOME no less. It's inexcusable.

He's been a head coach for 11 years and his time management skills are the worst the NFL has ever seen. Is he really that dense?

I still don't understand why the ball was moved. No excuse for KK being on the sideline but wasn't the booth only reviewing whether or not it was a TD? Can they discover other things along the way and say, "Oh yeah and fix that"? I understand AR's question, although he needs to be smarter than that.

Yes they can. I've seen it happen before. I haven't yet heard an explanation for why the spot was changed, but they may well have done so as a result of the booth review.

Archived