Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Just as I was starting to give a damn...

Big Weirdo

I still don't understand why the ball was moved. No excuse for KK being on the sideline but wasn't the booth only reviewing whether or not it was a TD? Can they discover other things along the way and say, "Oh yeah and fix that"? I understand AR's question, although he needs to be smarter than that.

As much as he irritates me at times, it all came down to Avant dropping the game winner. As bad as AR sucked in the first half, he used a noodle-armed QB to come back and have a chance.

yes, thats the danger of challenging the spot of the ball. they can move it forwards, they can move it backwards. just the same as if someone fumbled, they review it...and discover it was in fact a fumble....but its 3 yards ahead of where it was.

yes, thats the danger of challenging the spot of the ball. they can move it forwards, they can move it backwards. just the same as if someone fumbled, they review it...and discover it was in fact a fumble....but its 3 yards ahead of where it was.

That issue was settled a couple of weeks ago. But wrt to your reply, AR didn't challenge. It was a booth review. I think AR was wanting to know why they at least didn't announce it/explain it to him or either sideline. Doesn't matter...AR's biggest weakness was exposed.

Here is me and my wife in San Francisco in April or May of this year.

You have an irrational hate towards me that is funny, sad and disturbing all at the same time. :ols:

[ATTACH]44775[/ATTACH]

I don't know what's more shocking? You at a game in SF or that fact that you found a woman to put up with you!

It's working out pretty good. Going back to Philly with our two best pitchers since the All Star break pitching.

Man, if only the Rays showed up; the Phillies definitely didn't beat them. Idiot. :ols:

Let me get this straight. Roy Oswalt and Cole Hamels have been your 2 best pitchers since the All Star break? The guy that threw a no-no in the reg season and the post season, and is the favorite to win the NL Cy Young isn't?

And I think you should look at your posting history, both recent and ancient, before you call anyone an idiot! Maroon....

Let me get this straight. Roy Oswalt and Cole Hamels have been your 2 best pitchers since the All Star break? The guy that threw a no-no in the reg season and the post season, and is the favorite to win the NL Cy Young isn't?

And I think you should look at your posting history, both recent and ancient, before you call anyone an idiot! Maroon....

Roy threw his no hitter before the all star break.

The stats speak for themselves. Go look them up when you get a chance sometime. Oswalt and Hamels have been the Phillies best second half pitchers.

Archived