Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins vs. Eagles- Official Gameday Thread w/ Chat

HRNY4ZRNY

I'll have to work during the game, I hope I can come home to good news.

That sucks dude. Does everyone at your job know you are a Skins fan? Cause I think this is a good enough reason to call out.

That damn fish you ate last night had you throwin up all night!

That sucks dude. Does everyone at your job know you are a Skins fan? Cause I think this is a good enough reason to call out.

Yea they do :(. Especially my boss. I'm going to have to make something work out. I'll be taking breaks every other 15 mins lol

Haha. When I used to work as a waiter, it was near impossible to call out on Sundays, because they unfortunately knew better. The few occassions I tried to pull it, my manager would say stuff like, "Skins got a big game today?"

I find it a little funny that so many here have so much faith in the Shanny's and the new coaching staff (last in D and almost there on O)but at the same time we have to hope Philly makes the mistakes in order for us to win or keep it close. F that if Shanny is the coach we all think he is we need to hold him to a higher standard...afterall that is what he is doing with our players. If they don't produce they are cut or deactivated. So I'm trying to stay positive and still believe that they really know what they are doing. Blowing a 17 point lead to HOU and scoring 16 points vs the Rams and maybe costing us a chance to win because your pride says keep CP on the bench isn't scoring many style points with this fan anyway. Today we need to go out and play like we belong at the top of the NFC EAST because with a WIN thats where we will be and 2-0 in the division. Point is games like todays are the reason Shanny was hired so I want to see a fired up and focused team take the field today. HTTR

Skins 27

Eagles 17

According to FOX Sports' Jay Glazer, Redskins LT Trent Williams (knee, toe) is "not likely at all" to play Sunday at Philadelphia.

It's going to be a long day for Donovan McNabb. Stephon Heyer is expected to start at left tackle, and will likely be abused by Eagles RE Trent Cole. Birds reserve DE Darryl Tapp also looked rejuvenated in the team's Week 3 game. The Eagles' fantasy defense is a recommended play on Sunday.

Source: Jay Glazer on Twitter

Archived