Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins vs. Eagles- Official Gameday Thread w/ Chat

HRNY4ZRNY

It's not Kyle, it's his father. Mike is in his face the entire game. Why even bring in an OC? I'm starting to get irritated with our HC.

I dont know who to blame but I just dont understand why we get so conservative in the 2nd half.Its frustrating. Id like to see a blow out.Every game comes down to the last play except the blowout loss to the Rams. We have the weapons on offense.Just really getting irritated with this Coaching staff.

6 points:

1) It is sad to see Portis now. He has lost his speed and quickness. He still has the drive and desire, but the physical pounding he has taken over the years has robbed him of his skills. He once had the quickness that Mc Coy has now.

2) I expected a more disciplined, professional approach with Shanahan. But these games look like Zorn is still the coach. How do you burn 2 time-outs at the beginning of the 3rd quarter? We have jumped off-sdies or had a motion penalty in critical, short yardage situations at the end of the game, when we could have run for a first down (or a TD) to end the game.

3) Heyer is a drive killer. See #3 above: he is responsible for 2 of these stupid penalties.

4) Bidwell is terrible. Please cut him. When we need big kicks in the 4th quarter to help the defense, and he has the wind at his back, he kicks a 32 yard punt, then shanks a 15 yared punt.

5) Rogers again drops an INT in his hands in the 4th quarter. Can you make a play, Carlos?

6) Haynesworth caused numerous big plays: causing 2 (or was it 3?) holding penalties, and 2 big stops in the run defense, holding the Eagles short of the first down.

Archived