Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins vs. Eagles- Official Gameday Thread w/ Chat

HRNY4ZRNY

http://twitter.com/Russellmania09

#Redskins early inactives: Trent Williams, Vonnie Holiday, Kevin Barnes, Logan Paulsen, John Beck, Perry Riley, Jeremy Jarmon, TBD

Also, P.Daniels calls out the prize rookie!

http://twitter.com/P_Daniels93

They don't make young guys like thet use to. Back when I started a rookie couldn't be hurt. You just had to play right on through the pain.

We are going to WIN this game. All you debbie downers should not cheer for us today

I always think we're going to win, but Heyer at LT has never worked out well. I'm sure they'll give him some help though.

I'm really hoping the defense can come up big with turnovers, and maybe a score.

I got a bad feeling about this game, as far as our Defense holding up and our LT situation.

I think McNabb will do everything in his power to keep us in it but if we win, it's gonna be a squeaker. We should all be prepared for an "edge of the sofa" ending.

If you are going to start a thread on game day - damn you started it earlier then I normally do - at least include the link for the chat! Thanks.

Sorry...dont know how to do that... let me know how and I will.

(And I was up early today with excitement, way to early)

This Trent Williams thing is bull****. Play the kid.

I went into the Rams gaming thinking we were going to lose. I woke up today thinking we would win by 10+. This Trent Williams news has me a bit worried now though.

Can't afford to lose him for longer. I understand if they don't let him play. I like seeing Heyer against Trent Cole, but I also don't want to see a major setback.

Can't afford to lose him for longer. I understand if they don't let him play. I like seeing Heyer against Trent Cole, but I also don't want to see a major setback.

I get that, and I obviously know nothing about his injury. I just agree with P. Daniels - sometimes you got to play through pain in the NFL. You got to push yourself. The elite players in the NFL play through a lot during the season.

As I said, I am just talking out my ass. I have no idea about his injury.

Archived