Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official Washington Basketball Thread: Wizards, Mystics etc

BRAVEONAWARPATH

I tried and tried to tell you guys about Seraphin.....more reason to trade McGee. Not saying Seraphin is as good as McGee...but we'd be better off not paying McGee and getting something in return for him. Have Seraphin and a guy like Asik (FA) or anyone else for that matter platoon the center position.

SERAPHIN!!!! New Crowd favorite!

SERAPHIN!!!! New Crowd favorite!

It's not like this is his first game producing. he pretty much shows up any time he gets significant minutes....and it seems like he improves a bit each time.

He is young...he'll make mistakes and have bad games, but he has a ton of potential.

Crawford: 28 min, 6/19 shooting, 14 points

Young: 28 min, 7/19 shooting, 19 points

Normally this is a blowout loss with that kind of line. But maybe just maybe... they both realized that passing the ball ( both had 6 assists!) will help the team win. Also, Mcgee, Booker, and Seraphin controlled the rebounds all night. Good game.

---------- Post added March-7th-2012 at 09:32 PM ----------

18 pts and 17 rebounds thats why i have booker in fantasy !

Shut me up. lol

btw I love the knee jerk in this thread. Seraphin has one good game after looking like a D-league scrub all year and it's all praise. McGee has one bad play in an otherwise decent season for him and it's nothing but criticism.

Seraphin has had lots of good games this year Vishal, and the whole team has looked D league for most of the year.

---------- Post added March-7th-2012 at 09:33 PM ----------

btw I love the knee jerk in this thread. Seraphin has one good game after looking like a D-league scrub all year and it's all praise. McGee has one bad play in an otherwise decent season for him and it's nothing but criticism.

Seraphin has had lots of good games this year Vishal, and the whole team has looked D league for most of the year.

Seraphin plays pretty well when given minutes. Like any young player it helps to get into a groove rather than be thrown in cold for a few spot minutes a game.

Solid win. I'm firmly on the tank train but a win like that does nothing but help.

If I'm not mistaken that was Nick Young's most assists in his career in a game. Kinda sad and I'm definitely not shocked it came against LA.

Seraphin plays pretty well when given minutes. Like any young player it helps to get into a groove rather than be thrown in cold for a few spot minutes a game.

Solid win. I'm firmly on the tank train but a win like that does nothing but help.

If I'm not mistaken that was Nick Young's most assists in his career in a game. Kinda sad and I'm definitely not shocked it came against LA.

+3 all points made

Huge win....so we've beaten the Lakers and Thunder this year, but get crushed by teams like the Warriors.

We can play against halfcourt teams. ( see portland, boston, la ) We cant play against a team that is a perimeter shooter team, or a running team. Our strength is running, and if we play a team that nullifies this, we are usually i big trouble.

God I miss the Wiz being relevant. And I can't believe it's been six years since Gilbert dropped 60 in LA. **** time flies.

seriously....I miss the great playoff series against the cavs...even though they always won....still something to look forward to (sports wise) in June

According to UnWise Mike, this win means we need to give Whitman the job for next year.

RIP Washington Post Sports

Burn in Hell 106.7

---------- Post added March-7th-2012 at 11:03 PM ----------

seriously....I miss the great playoff series against the cavs...even though they always won....still something to look forward to (sports wise) in June

Football is one day a week. Basketball/baseball/hockey is a week long commitment. It's a lifestyle. And there's nothing like following a winning, RELEVANT team.

According to UnWise Mike, this win means we need to give Whitman the job for next year.

I think games like GS ruin a chance for Whitman to get the job next year. He gets a lot of press for being hard on the players and making them accountable for their actions...but this team consistently gives up on game, jokes around while they are getting crushed etc.

We should have picked up Mark Jackson in the offseason.

Call me crazy, but i'm not opposed to going out and getting coach Cal (for the specific reason I think John Wall will play 100% for him all the time) I also think his reputation with the players would help get free agents to come to DC

I think games like GS ruin a chance for Whitman to get the job next year. He gets a lot of press for being hard on the players and making them accountable for their actions...but this team consistently gives up on game, jokes around while they are getting crushed etc.

We should have picked up Mark Jackson in the offseason.

Call me crazy, but i'm not opposed to going out and getting coach Cal (for the specific reason I think John Wall will play 100% for him all the time) I also think his reputation with the players would help get free agents to come to DC

Definitely for this, especially if we luck into edit: Anthony Davis.

Not Antonio Davis lol..He's a little too retired to draft.

Edited by Skin'Em84