Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official Washington Basketball Thread: Wizards, Mystics etc

BRAVEONAWARPATH

The Wizards are such an undisciplined team with all of these stupid fouls and ****.  And they can't box out for **** on defense with so many second chance points for the other team.  And they are just garbage from the free throw line.  It's frustrating to watch.

How can he spend time working out if his back is ****ed up?  I don't know what back problem he has, but I have a partially bulging disc in my back and when it used to flare up, there was not a chance in HELL that I could workout.  It hurt to just breathe and sit upright.  And lie down.  I really don't miss those days lol.

16 minutes ago, StillUnknown said:

getting destroyed on the glass again

Wall's fault no doubt

Of course it is.  It’s not like they got guys in suits that get paid to highlight things in practice and set strategy during the game.  Things like deciding when the team should be crashing down on rebounds instead or leaking out.  That’s what point guards are supposed to do right?  

4 minutes ago, purbeast said:

How can he spend time working out if his back is ****ed up?  I don't know what back problem he has, but I have a partially bulging disc in my back and when it used to flare up, there was not a chance in HELL that I could workout.  It hurt to just breathe and sit upright.  And lie down.  I really don't miss those days lol.

It’s not back pain, but butt pain.  I’m serious, he’s out because his butt hurts.  

10 minutes ago, StillUnknown said:

damn good finish to the half after it looked like Toronto was about to run away

Yeah that run got us back in the game.  Desperately needed it.

Christ this Toronto team is good.  It's like playing the Spurs now.  Extremely sharp execution.  Great communication.  Excellent effort in all facets.  Aggressive basketball.  Imagine how hard they're going to be when Kawhi is out there.

This is a 60+ win team and if they can keep Kawhi this summer they're going to be good for a while.  They can win a title if Durant leaves Golden State.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, stevemcqueen1 said:

Christ this Toronto team is good.  It's like playing the Spurs now.  Extremely sharp execution.  Great communication.  Excellent effort in all facets.  Aggressive basketball.  Imagine how hard they're going to be when Kawhi is out there.

I forgot about Danny Green. Good player. Spurs will miss him.