Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official Washington Basketball Thread: Wizards, Mystics etc

BRAVEONAWARPATH

Phil Chenier will call no more Wizards games. Thank you Phil, for being the color commentator my entire conscious life of some really miserable Bullets teams. Class man, GREAT color analyst, and a big part of my childhood on WDCA and HTS. You will be missed!

• Like 14

Don't know if you all already hit on this but supposedly the Hawks color guy was crazy salty tonight and talking all sorts of ****. Love it. Keep ****ing with them John.

And on the flipside, peace out Phil. Met you quite a few times over the years and every single time you were cool as hell. Every single time. And the last time you wouldn't believe me no matter how hard I tried to explain to you that you are a local legend. You really are though. Enjoy retirement. 

• Like 1

There were many seasons there where the best thing going on was Buck and Phil. They were like the last line of defense on the road to complete and utter desperation and devestation. We really didn't deserve them. Sucks they never got to call a championship season together. 

Now watch Ted hire Chad Dukes or some ****. I so don't trust him to not try to get stupid cute with it (viral media is the future!! Announcers booth karaoke with Wizards legends!!) Scary times. 

• Like 1