Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official Washington Basketball Thread: Wizards, Mystics etc

BRAVEONAWARPATH

1 minute ago, Popeman38 said:

Whoever is producing these games should be dropped off the side of Verizon Center. These ****ing shoulder cameras in the aisle angles ****ing suck and we miss ACTUAL plays when people walk past. 

I need camera angles I can control on my keyboard.  Get four screens going. 

Remember when Dennis dove for the ball and took out Otto's legs in game 4?  No call.  Compare that to tonight.  Any wizard that dives, even if they get the ball... instant foul.  Complete horse****.  If I was brooks I'd hold my press conference with video screen and just point to the replays while a track of the crowd chanting "refs suck" plays loudly. 

• Like 1

That loose ball, player goes through legs to go for ball has happened 3 times this series. All exactly the same. 

1. Foul on Wiz player. Hawks ball. 

2. No call on Hawks player. Hawks Ball. 

3. Foul on Wiz player. Hawks ball. 

Edited by STBonecrusher21

NBA strangely lives the Hawks. Milsap can't be touch d without a foul. Loose ball contact is not a foul for the Hawks, but is for the Wiz. Dwight gets to literally extend both arms to create space, Wall gets called when he uses a form box out. Morris gets called for a tech after Calderon was allowed to throw a temper tantrum for 3 trips up and down the court.