Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official Washington Basketball Thread: Wizards, Mystics etc

BRAVEONAWARPATH

5 hours ago, StillUnknown said:

dude went and got himself in damn good shape

i wanna smack every damn beat reporter who labeled him a professional during his time here

I cant stand Nene. 

Dude tried to act like he was a veteran teaching Wall and Beal, but was the biggest baby...always surly, always injured, never in shape and always causing conflict. The only example he gave the younger players is what NOT to do as a professional basketball player. 

I still remember some of you guys trying to convince me it was a good thing he didn't touch a basketball all offseason. "He'll be healthier", "He's a vet, he knows what he needs." 

Dude was complete trash for half the season, until he finally played himself into game shape and could go ten games without suffering some nagging injury. That guy can go **** himself with a sick dick for all I care. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Warhead36 said:

Its still ridiculous to me how we got a 6 pm time slot game in the playoffs. This has literally NEVER happened before. NEVER. Yet of course, were the first.

Until we knock off Lebron, no one in the East will get any respect.  Just be happy they televise the game at all.