Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official Washington Basketball Thread: Wizards, Mystics etc

BRAVEONAWARPATH

I can't tell if we should have it now before Cleveland or later when we might get over .500 for good. Perhaps it should be put to a vote.

I vote for waiting until we get a playoff berth. To go from expectation of making it to the later rounds to now celebrating making it to .500 in March is taking me a minute to digest.

I don't think we have anything to celebrate unless we get at least the 7th seed. 8th seed is worse than 9th or less seed, IMO.

I'm not following.

Ultimately there is nothing to celebrate this season, in or out of the playoffs. But Why wouldn't you want to see more basketball? It's not like Ernie and most likely Randy are going anywhere no matter how we finish out? I'd prefer to make the playoffs even if it means getting waxed by the Cavs. Honestly, the Cavs aren't as scary as you might think.

I'm not following.

Ultimately there is nothing to celebrate this season, in or out of the playoffs. But Why wouldn't you want to see more basketball? It's not like Ernie and most likely Randy are going anywhere no matter how we finish out? I'd prefer to make the playoffs even if it means getting waxed by the Cavs. Honestly, the Cavs aren't as scary as you might think.

The expectation going into this season was that we might be the 2nd best team in the East. If we miss the playoffs then I think Wittless and Ernie might indeed get fired.

The expectation going into this season was that we might be the 2nd best team in the East. If we miss the playoffs then I think Wittless and Ernie might indeed get fired.

Injuries, injuries, injuries.  I've heard it mentioned often by nearly everyone associated with the team.  Valid excuse or not, it will buy both Randy and Ernie more time.

I'd prefer the eighth seed only if Cleveland is the one seed. That way we can get the ass-whipping of Cleveland over with early and just cruise control the rest of the way to the Finals. I know, probably being overly cautious, but I think we're going to need to save up our energy to beat Golden State.

Cleveland won't have Kevin Love. First night of a back to back for them. They're going to be focused, trying to get out of this slight skid over the past five games. They're also tough on their home court, 25-5. It will be a tough game, but it won't be impossible. A win here would be a major boon for our playoff chances.

Mozgov get his starting job over Tristan's contract again? He's clearly the better center IMO.

Beal picked off twice for dunks the other way by Lebron on consecutive possessions. Maybe he should sit back down for a while.

Mozgov get his starting job over Tristan's contract again? He's clearly the better center IMO.

Beal picked off twice for dunks the other way by Lebron on consecutive possessions. Maybe he should sit back down for a while.

Why was he running point? Makes no ****ing sense to sit him for the first five minutes or so, then bring him in cold against a bunch of starters who are completely warmed up and then have him run point. Not to mention that first ****ing set play they called was awful.

Beal is still an average at best ball handler. Wall sitting in the corner and Beal running the offense is mind numbing.

He's a lot better attacking the rim than he used to be. He's developing that ability some have where he can get to the rim whenever he wants to, which is great. But he's no where near good enough to run the offense yet.