Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official Washington Basketball Thread: Wizards, Mystics etc

BRAVEONAWARPATH

Sometimes Walls passing instincts hurt him as a scorer. He hesitates when he should just be putting someone on a poster.

It's gotta be tough. He's been told for four years he's a point guard and he has to create. When he dishes, the team is successful. But you're right, I think he needs to be a little more selfish, just to keep the defense honest.

Don't understand the move to put Blair in.

Subs in this game are odd. Why did Wall come in miss a shot and vanish?

lol at hernandez eating krisy kreams

I guess he didn't opt for the ol weight loss New Years resolution. Just pops up on tv with a box of donuts so the rest if us, that don't have no damned donuts have to watch him eat. Jerk.

Subs in this game are odd. Why did Wall come in miss a shot and vanish?

To shield him from getting the third foul in the last minute is all I can come up with. They kept going at him defensively and he had to give up two free shots at the rim in transition because of the fouls.

But Nene out for Blair I can't figure out. I don't think Nene was in foul trouble. The double dribble wasn't bench-worthy. Why Blair instead of Humphries? Match up issue? Best I can think of for that is that Nene had been an early sub in the second and maybe he was playing too many minutes? He was going off though and usually closes out the halves. He must be on a minutes restriction tonight.

Nene's on a minutes restriction until the playoffs and Wall was pulled to prevent him from picking up a 3rd foul on the inevitable Westbrook last second sprint. ( Which he almost picked up anyways).

Didn't realize that Nene was still on one. Do you know why Blair and not Humphries though? Is Hump hurt?

Our team is smarter and better coached than OKC's... we've gotten a bunch of easy buckets on plays where they've just fallen asleep or have been celebrating after flashy buckets.

OKC relies entirely upon raw talent.

Maybe it's the redundant pieces, but just looking at the scorecard I'm wondering why can't we get Otto in. I want him to emerge and be the guy once Pierce hangs it up.  Don't buy him.

He sat last game too. Webster has taken his minutes.

When Durant is making that, you can't hope to stop him.