Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official Washington Basketball Thread: Wizards, Mystics etc

BRAVEONAWARPATH

Wow. I swear I've been at Costco the last hour or two . I don't know what happened. Must be the thin air here, or something.

You have voice recognition on your phone? Looked to me like it picked up parts of your conversation and parts of some song you were listening to and accidentally posted it.

You have voice recognition on your phone? Looked to me like it picked up parts of your conversation and parts of some song you were listening to and accidentally posted it.

If that is true then the last sentence he was saying something about desperately getting weeded back with his ex girlfriend?

Going to use weed to get your ex back?

If that is true then the last sentence he was saying something about desperately getting weeded back with his ex girlfriend?

Going to use weed to get your ex back?

That post is officially my ES Post of Shame. And I didn't even have to get drunk for it.

Here laugh at something else:

C5Skkoc.png

Otto picking up where he left off

GRJR continuing to live at the free throw line

Marc SteinVerified account

‏@ESPNSteinLine

Washington and Dallas are in advanced discussions on a potential sign-and-trade deal that would land DeJuan Blair with Wizards

• Like 1

He's a great rebounder, and has good size. But what does this mean for booker?

Booker or Seraphin? Has Seraphin officially been resigned? (I know Booker hasn't). Pretty sure Blair can play some 5. He reminds me more of Seraphin than Booker in the little I've seen of him since leaving Pitt

But yeah, going back to Ernie finding his MOJO, funny if we land Blair. Man were people bitter when he slipped to us in the draft and we still passed on him. Ernie making up with you all now