Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official Washington Basketball Thread: Wizards, Mystics etc

BRAVEONAWARPATH

Please.......every single arena has booed him this season........its the "cool thing" to do right now. Washington has no more "hate" than the next arena.

Lebron and Co will contine to take a poo poo on each group of fans that continue to boo him.

Edited by ST is my boy

Please.......every single arena has booed him this season........its the "cool thing" to do right now. Washington has no more "hate" than the next arena.

Lebron and Co will contine to take a poo poo on each group of fans that continue to boo him.

My guess: you just started watching basketball.

Glad to see another Heat fan come out of the closet

Where were you guys when I was getting hammered in the NBA Thread? :ols:

I rarely enter the tailgate.

Just because Lebron beat the Wizards in a few playoff series and a few people in this thread cant stand Lebron doesnt mean there is anymore hate in Washington than anyplace else.

Edited by ST is my boy

Just because Lebron beat the Wizards in a few playoff series and a few people in this thread cant stand Lebron doesnt mean there is anymore hate in Washington than anyplace else.

Yeah, and the only reason for that is that he is basically universally despised. Hence why he gets boo'd everywhere.

Solid game from the Wiz. I expect the Heat to pull away in the third quarter, but pleasantly surprised. Blatche has been taking it to the basket and missed some shots he normally nails. We're competing, even without Wall.

Yeah, and the only reason for that is that he is basically universally despised. Hence why he gets boo'd everywhere.

Hmm. Yeah I actually never had a problem with the guy even when he was on the Cavs. Was happy as hell when he came to the Heat, even if he did do it in a JACK ASS way. Guess you just have to separate the off court and on court when it comes to sports.

Mike Vick is a total dick bag but they love him in Philly. If Haynesworth had 12 sacks I would love the guy.......despite being a total piece of garbaaaaage

Edited by ST is my boy

Just saw that McGee dunk attempt(game is on NBATv didn't know). :ols: I love it. Yeah Young was wide open for the layup, but I'd rather see Javale try to dunk over someone from the free throw line.

---------- Post added December-18th-2010 at 08:31 PM ----------

I also think this team is going to start playing well now that Gilbert is gone. Just like last year when we acquired Howard and Thornton.

Blatche having a nice game in his first action in a while. Certainly looks quicker and more healthy. Missed some easy jumpers, but he's taking it to the basket and making things happen defensively.

We'd be seriously brain damaged if we traded him.

Edited by MonkFan8