Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official Washington Basketball Thread: Wizards, Mystics etc

BRAVEONAWARPATH

Flip Saunders is such an idiot. we really need to play nick young more. I would like to see Young start at SG with wall and hibachi as the 6th man

I think a lot of Hinrich starting is to be out there with Wall and showing him the ropes. Agent Zero (**** 9, he'll always be 0) has just been starting the last few games as Wall has been hurt.

I'm saying it, he'll be the 2nd best center in the league after Dwight Howard. Wall and McGee is going to be an absolutely dominant pairing.

I'm loving Nick Young as well. He's finally playing up to his skill set. Scoring the hell out of the ball and using his athleticism on the defensive end.

This team is going to be a force one day. Too much skill, too much athleticism. I hate on Ernie a lot, but I think he might have a plan. I'm even getting excited about Trevor Booker. He does little things that are very necessary to have on a winning squad. I'd love to see him develop a three point shot. I think he has the ability, he's shown nice form on his jumper.

All of this. I'm not sure me and you have ever disagreed.

Oh and I would be ecstatic if we flipped Blatche for Love. Not seeing why Minny would do that though.

All of this. I'm not sure me and you have ever disagreed.

Oh and I would be ecstatic if we flipped Blatche for Love. Not seeing why Minny would do that though.

We disagree about Blatche but I'm <----> this close to hopping on the haterade regarding Andray. His injury has hampered him a bit but his effort has been a total joke so far. IMO he's the biggest reason why we don't have a winning record right now. If he starts giving a damn again we will be a very good team. It's too bad, I absolutely love his skill set. He has the perfect tools for a modern day PF: excellent passer, good handles, solid face up game and soft touch around the rim. Too bad he plays like he doesn't give a damn.

I really don't understand the zone as a heavy defensive philosophy. I like it when teams use it sporadically as it can really throw of your opponents. But it seems like Flip thinks every opponent we play is mentally challenged. NBA teams are smart enough that they'll get trapped in your zone for two possessions but then turn around and burn you for the next 10 straight possessions.

I really like what Flip has done with some of the player development but his in game coaching leaves a lot to be desired. The heavy use of zone defense and the ridiculous three guard lineup, I really don't get it. We put the team at a serious disadvantage by using the only three players capable of playing point guard on the floor at the same time. There is absolutely no flow to the team when that happens.

Gilbert is on fire and Blatche is playing like a moron.

Very impressive game by Arenas, Gee, Seraphin and McGee so far.

Equally unimpressive game by Blatche and Hinrich. Blatche is playing like a total dumbarse.

Gee has been very impressive he's made some great defensive plays and added a few points can't complain about it

Blatche may not be playing that well, but he's playing 10x better than Hinrich. For supposedly being a high BBIQ guy, he sure doesn't play like it.

Takes bad shots, throws terrible passes, and flat out NEVER hits the guy rolling to the hoop after setting a screen.