Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official Washington Basketball Thread: Wizards, Mystics etc

BRAVEONAWARPATH

1 hour ago, stevemcqueen1 said:

This thread is a relic.  I love it.  It's first page is the beginning of the John Wall era.  I say we end it when John's career here ends.

Agreed. I wouldn't mind it being renamed "The Official Washington Wizards thread: The John Wall Era". 

• Like 2

It's funny how opposing fanbases can view the same game and yet see entirely different things.

Philly fan: We're the team of the future. We hung in there with one of the top teams in the east and if not for a few bad calls we would have won.

Our defense on Wall and Beal was excellent.

Me: Philly has a bright future but if not for us missing wide open shots (Wall & Beal) we blow them the **** out.

Also, if Brooks would have just played Wall/Beal with the bench Philly more than likely gets blown the **** out.

I'm right, They're wrong.:ols:

Edited by BRAVEONAWARPATH
  • Like 4

21 minutes ago, BRAVEONAWARPATH said:

Me: Philly has a bright future but if not for us missing wide open shots (Wall & Beal) we blow them the **** out.

Also, if Brooks would have just played Wall/Beal with the bench Philly more than likely gets blown the **** out.

I'm right, They're wrong.:ols:

"If Covington goes 12 of 15 from 3, we coulda won that game!"

• Like 3

• BRAVEONAWARPATH changed the title to The Official Washington Wizards Thread: The JOHN WALL ERA

Kelly gonna make it hard for Scott not to start him. I like that he doesnt give anything to him though. He gonna mess around and be our 6th man of the year me thinks. 

19 minutes ago, TryTheBeal! said:

"If Covington goes 12 of 15 from 3, we coulda won that game!"

Homie of mine actually text me that lol.

• Like 2

Hey who was that dude that John ran over in the paint before his dunk and why was he so made about it afterwards? Im trying to see if he was ****ing about the call or did he really want to go back out there and get embarrassed again. 

Also, same play.......yall remember when Wall had no post game? Ha. Long way from that now lol

23 hours ago, stevemcqueen1 said:

This thread is a relic.  I love it.  It's first page is the beginning of the John Wall era.  I say we end it when John's career here ends.

Reading the first few pages and we still had hope for Andray Blatche. What a tub of lard he was by the end of his time here.

Good times. 

27 minutes ago, No Excuses said:

Reading the first few pages and we still had hope for Andray Blatche. What a tub of lard he was by the end of his time here.

Good times. 

I remember your old sig. A new big 3 in town...Wall with Blatche and Jordan effing Crawford. LOL.

Good times....not.

• Like 1