Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Post Game Thread (Vent Here)

SIXX99

What a disappointing showing by this team. I hope things would be different this year. Did anyone notice that in a span of nearly just two to three quarters (the end of the Texans game and the first quarter of this game) that the Redskins were outscored 34-0? To me, that just speaks volumes at what is going on with our defense suddenly. A stretch of 34-0 is shockingly bad. This team quickly went from possible NFC East contenders to back in the basement:( Lets hope this shocks them into waking up against Philly hopefully...

Look on the bright side, we'll have a top 5 draft pick again next year...all jokes aside though, this team is in trouble. Anytime the Rams hang 30 on us, i shudder to see how the next 3 weeks turn out facing Vick, Manning, and Cutler. This defense is the worst I've seen in years. Depressing to watch.

Look on the bright side, we'll have a top 5 draft pick again next year...all jokes aside though, this team is in trouble. Anytime the Rams hang 30 on us, i shudder to see how the next 3 weeks turn out facing Vick, Manning, and Cutler. This defense is the worst I've seen in years. Depressing to watch.

Who cares if we have a top 5 pick? We always have high draft picks and we still suck. For once I'd like to have low picks because we are good.

seasons over guys. we just got BLOWN OUT by a horrendous football team.

we were all fooled, this is the SAME jim zorn team from last season, with an upgraded QB. were gonna have some good games here and there but we are FAR from playoff ready.

and our defense is officially terrible. no more excuses for those guys, they just flat out suck.

Archived