Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Puke fan hates this area, and wants to move home. (lol)

Commander PK

As I was working this evening, a Puke fan co-worker of mine, who also happens to be a native Texan came into my office and sat down. She said "I hate this state, and I want to go back home." She was only half-joking. I asked her what was the problem. She said "I have never seen a more die-hard fan base anywhere else, people around here...they are crazy." I said what are you talking about. (Pretending not to understand) She said "Redskins fans, this whole place (DC Area) has been nothing but Beat the Cowboys all week. Beat the Cowboys, **** the Cowboys, stomp the Cowboys...it's crazy." I said what do you expect, this is Redskins country. She said "I know, but people around here just take it to another level." I asked isn't it like this in Dallas also? She said "No, we get up for the games down there, but nothing like this. People around here just get crazy. You would think it was the NBA Finals or something around here." I just laughed and said, thanks for the compliment. I also told her I would be sure to post her comments to all the "crazy" "die-hard" fans on the Redskins message board. She just smirked, and walked out.

Nice work guys, keep it up! :ols: HTTR! :logo: :cheers:

I really wish I could be up there more often to experience that atmosphere. Those of you who live in the DC area, dont take it for granted.

Yeah... I wish I could make it up there without having to get a hotel room or something.. It turns into a $400 trip with flight, room, ticket and food and that's just if I go alone...

my experience here in texas has been different than your co-worker, at least where i'm at. the folks here are nuts about dallas. going to a bbq this afternoon where i expect to see around 2-3 hundred dallas ball caps and jerseys. i'll be representing with my skins cap and smoooooooot!!!!!! jersey. i've volunteered to help setup and will also help out serving bbq brisket. it's all for a good cause and i get all the brisket and keg beer i can eat and drink. should be fun.

my experience here in texas has been different than your co-worker, at least where i'm at. the folks here are nuts about dallas. going to a bbq this afternoon where i expect to see around 2-3 hundred dallas ball caps and jerseys. i'll be representing with my skins cap and smoooooooot!!!!!! jersey. i've volunteered to help setup and will also help out serving bbq brisket. it's all for a good cause and i get all the brisket and keg beer i can eat and drink. should be fun.

Be sure to spit on it if you're serving to a puke fan.

Just kidding...

Maybe...

:ols:

As I was working this evening, a Puke fan co-worker of mine, who also happens to be a native Texan came into my office and sat down. She said "I hate this state, and I want to go back home." She was only half-joking. I asked her what was the problem. She said "I have never seen a more die-hard fan base anywhere else, people around here...they are crazy." I said what are you talking about. (Pretending not to understand) She said "Redskins fans, this whole place (DC Area) has been nothing but Beat the Cowboys all week. Beat the Cowboys, **** the Cowboys, stomp the Cowboys...it's crazy." I said what do you expect, this is Redskins country. She said "I know, but people around here just take it to another level." I asked isn't it like this in Dallas also? She said "No, we get up for the games down there, but nothing like this. People around here just get crazy. You would think it was the NBA Finals or something around here." I just laughed and said, thanks for the compliment. I also told her I would be sure to post her comments to all the "crazy" "die-hard" fans on the Redskins message board. She just smirked, and walked out.

Nice work guys, keep it up! :ols: HTTR! :logo: :cheers:

I wonder which place hates the Cowboys more intensely, Philadelphia or Washington D.C. I've lived in the D.C. area before, so I know it gets intense. I hear that Dallas hatred in Eagles country is like none other, but maybe it's of the trashy/violent/boorish variety than anything else. There's a difference between intensity and being scummy. The Redskins version is longlasting, I've been curious to go to Philly a see for myself.

Good story. I'm in town for this weekend and I forgot what it's like to have a bunch of Skins fans around all the time, I love it! Seeing Skins stickers and flags and just anything redskins related makes me smile, so tired of seeing Jet's and Giants and Yankee's stuff everywhere.

I really felt like going home for this weekend just so I could go around places in my Redskins gear. Its always so fun in Dallas week, Redskins fans sporting the colors everywhere, making fun comments about beating the Cowboys, giving high fives, stuff like that.

The Eagles fans around here would hardly be caught dead wearing an Eagles jersey or shirt. The Phillies fans however love sporting their stuff. Most of them are bandwagoners from when they won the world series.

Archived