Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Puke fan hates this area, and wants to move home. (lol)

Commander PK

to tell you the truth, i think part of the reason that Dallas does not take our games seriously, is because they think they are better than us and count us as a Win. i could be wrong

and thats the reason we hate them so vigorously. their ridiculous sense of entitlement. no other team in the league behaves quite the way the cow****es do. it starts with media hype, then the fans buy into the BS, THEN the team gauges how good they are based on that.

Hey man, I live in Ft Lauderdale.

All the South Florida fans should all meet up one week to watch the game.

Where are you at? We have about 20+ people that get together each week. Not 100% sure yet but we'll probably end up at the Hollywood Ale House this year.

Don't know if anyone is going this week yet since it's on national TV but PM me your info and I'll let you know.

As I was working this evening, a Puke fan co-worker of mine, who also happens to be a native Texan came into my office and sat down. She said "I hate this state, and I want to go back home." She was only half-joking. I asked her what was the problem. She said "I have never seen a more die-hard fan base anywhere else, people around here...they are crazy." I said what are you talking about. (Pretending not to understand) She said "Redskins fans, this whole place (DC Area) has been nothing but Beat the Cowboys all week. Beat the Cowboys, **** the Cowboys, stomp the Cowboys...it's crazy." I said what do you expect, this is Redskins country. She said "I know, but people around here just take it to another level." I asked isn't it like this in Dallas also? She said "No, we get up for the games down there, but nothing like this. People around here just get crazy. You would think it was the NBA Finals or something around here." I just laughed and said, thanks for the compliment. I also told her I would be sure to post her comments to all the "crazy" "die-hard" fans on the Redskins message board. She just smirked, and walked out.

Nice work guys, keep it up! :ols: HTTR! :logo: :cheers:

Awesome, thanks for sharing this. I love how riled up everyone is getting and it makes it even more sweeter when I see the fair weather band wagon dallas fans start to cringe and get quiet around here. And another thing, what type of person are you that picks a team that everyone in your home town state hates? I can understand you being a dallas fan if you were from Texas, but how the heck do you pick a team you have no connection to and to make it worse pick the one team that the state you live in hates more than any other? I really don't understand those type of people, they must not have been raised right.

BTW, remind her that DC is NOT a state....OK...maybe a state of mind, but not an actual one of the 50 states. :)

Actually, she was referring to Maryland. Our part of the state is owned by Redskins fans. Southern Maryland reps the Skins big time, always has. We are only about 20 minutes south of D.C, so for us the Skins have always been the home team.

I kinda wish we didn't make such a big deal about Dallas sometimes, a division opponent true, but why give them so much credit like we're satisfied so long as we beat them...let's be like this about them and the rest of the teams we face this year. HTTR!

I agree to an extent, beating Dallas is nice, but going to the Super Bowl (and beating Dallas) would be best. :)

I kinda wish we didn't make such a big deal about Dallas sometimes, a division opponent true, but why give them so much credit like we're satisfied so long as we beat them...let's be like this about them and the rest of the teams we face this year. HTTR!

Think about it though. If we went to the Super Bowl this year, but still lost to Dallas, the ONLY thing we'd hear from Dallas fans till next season would be "you guys went to the Super Bowl, but at least we beat you."

Archived