Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

A Challenge to the 12th Man: Dallas 2010

Walking Deadman

My son gave up his ticket to his sister cause he has a game Monday. She has never seen the skins win. But we'll be yellin and screamin even if I have to stomp on her foot. If not I'll be yellin and screamin all the way back to PA. SEC 441 ROCKS!!!!!!!

:dallasuck:dallasuck:dallasuck:dallasuck:dallasuck:dallasuck:dallasuck:dallasuck:dallasuck:dallasuck:dallasuck:dallasuck:dallasuck:dallasuck:dallasuck:dallasuck:dallasuck:dallasuck:dallasuck:dallasuck:dallasuck:dallasuck:dallasuck

2 WORDS....HOSTILE ENVIRONMENT!

And I don't mean getting so blitzed and acting like a complete tool or worse, Eagle Fan. Picking fights, falling on people and spilling your $8 beer. I am talking about causing at least 2 False Start Penalties and making those punks use 2 unplanned Time Outs....per half!

I think it's safe to say that if you are a member of a message board called "Extremeskins" that you will bring it this Sunday night at FedEx. The real challenge is getting all the other not so extreme fans to buy in and make FedEx rock like RFK used to. So when you see the douchebag in your tailgate party wearing a pink Ralph Lauren polo with his collar popped, make sure he knows what to do when he gets into the stadium.

Archived