Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Brandon Banks a Cowboys fan?

iMeast

Screenshot2010-09-01at41214AM.png

(Photo from Brandon Bank's FaceBook page.)

I kind of like the guy because he has had flashes or talent, but this comment makes me like him a little less.

For those of you that can't see it reads like this:

Chalonda J. Silver support but just wish it had a dallas star in the middle!!! lol

Brandon Banks Don't we all!

HTTR

Eh. Football players watch football too. They can't help who drafts them and who they play for. The vast majority of Redskins fans, if they were 22 year olds being drafted to play in the NFL, would love to play for any team and that includes the Cowboys, Giants, and Eagles.

It looks like Brandon Banks is a Cowboys fan. Thats a shame, but if he can return kicks like he has only do it against 1st team players in the regular season then who really cares what team he likes? Thats like hating Clinton Portis because you found out he likes a band that you hate.

He probably grew up in a family full of Cowgirls fans. I'm sure he was a fan himself and that spills over into his professional role as a football player. Though, I think it would behoove him not to pepper his social networking sites with this information, especially if Redskins fans are watching. It does give us a sick feeling in the pit of our stomachs. ;)

He is to be cut. Or, perhaps just view this link.....

....everyday after practice until opening day, Clockwork Orange style.

That video just got me hyped. I can't wait for 9/12. The tailgate, the game and the sweet taste of victory. I have a feeling this is going to be the greatest season opener in FedEx history.

HTTR

I dont know if thats really him. He was on with Kelli Johnson after the first game talking about growing up as a Redskin fan and hating Dallas. Anthony Armstrong I know is a cowboys fan. He said his whole room growing up was blue with cowboy stuff and how Michael Irvin lived his neighborhood. But Banks said he was a Skins fan.

I dont know if thats really him. He was on with Kelli Johnson after the first game talking about growing up as a Redskin fan and hating Dallas. Anthony Armstrong I know is a cowboys fan. He said his whole room growing up was blue with cowboy stuff and how Michael Irvin lived his neighborhood. But Banks said he was a Skins fan.

If it is not really him then someone else sure does have a lot of personal photos of the dude.

HTTR

That actually does kind of tick me off a bit. I don't care who he rooted for growing up--I'm sure lots of our players rooted for Dallas when they were immature kids, and that's fine. But now that he's wearing burgundy and gold, he's got to put those ways behind him. That was definitely not the appropriate response to his friend. He should have said "I'm a REDSKIN now" and left it at that.

I think he was replying to the comment before that one...

I hope you're right...but I'm not so sure about that.

Now I want them both cut, bring back Rock Cartwright to return kicks.

Archived