Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Brandon Banks a Cowboys fan?

iMeast

Eh. Football players watch football too. They can't help who drafts them and who they play for. The vast majority of Redskins fans, if they were 22 year olds being drafted to play in the NFL, would love to play for any team and that includes the Cowboys, Giants, and Eagles.

It looks like Brandon Banks is a Cowboys fan. Thats a shame, but if he can return kicks like he has only do it against 1st team players in the regular season then who really cares what team he likes? Thats like hating Clinton Portis because you found out he likes a band that you hate.

In some cases not being picked by their favourite team actually caused them to focus on utterly dominating in the games against that team to show them the error of their ways. If this is the case with Banks then I will be exceptionally happy.

I think he was replying to the comment before that one...

Exactly... You guys need to relax. He said he was a redskin fan in the KJ interview so it can easily be argued that he's referring to the first comment. The second comment was a puke fan making a horrible attempt to be funny.

I don't think he makes the team either way though. We'll see what he does in the game tomorrow night.

I dont know if thats really him. He was on with Kelli Johnson after the first game talking about growing up as a Redskin fan and hating Dallas. Anthony Armstrong I know is a cowboys fan. He said his whole room growing up was blue with cowboy stuff and how Michael Irvin lived his neighborhood. But Banks said he was a Skins fan.

Well if that's the case then maybe this is all a big misunderstanding.

As for Armstrong, well, lots of guys grow up as Dallas fans. I really don’t care as long as he puts that mess behind him. Once you put on the burgundy and gold you’ve got to get on board and not look back.

Those of you getting mad are completely overreacting. Cooley has broadcasted that he grew up a Broncos fan. If he had been drafted by the Chiefs I'm sure he would have done the same thing. He's a Redskin and will fight to beat Dallas whether he liked them before or not.

Why would you take a screenshot and then post a screenshot of the screenshot? I find it funny that it's in photoshop too. Don't know what to think of that.

Yeah. I went to his facebook page, and I looked at that pic and it had 0 comments under it. :whoknows:

Some of you guys are childish.

Didn't Orakpo grow up a puke fan?

Who cares...

No. He's always hated the Cowboys.

I follow the guy on twitter and all he's done is praise the redskins and give shoutouts to shanahan since he's been here.

He's not a cowboys fan, he was replying to the first comment...but even if he was, that doesn't matter whatsoever.

For my fellow wiz fans, john wall was recently quoted as saying he was a boys fan growing up....is that going to make you root for him any less?

He is to be cut. Or, perhaps just view this link.....

....everyday after practice until opening day, Clockwork Orange style.

hahahahaha i love the clip of the girls tryin to keep the fun bunch from celebrating and they just jump over em and hi five anyway and it pisses off the cowgirls even more....so classic

Why would you take a screenshot and then post a screenshot of the screenshot? I find it funny that it's in photoshop too. Don't know what to think of that.

I couldn't get the screenshot big enough to see the text, so I put it in PhotoShop, magnified it, circled it in burgundy and then took another quick screenshot.

Some of you guys are childish.

Didn't Orakpo grow up a puke fan?

Who cares...

No Orakpo grew up hating the Cowboys. He was a fan of another Texas-based NFL franchise.

Yeah. I went to his facebook page, and I looked at that pic and it had 0 comments under it. :whoknows:

For some reason that pictures is posted twice. It is picture 11 of 53 in his profile pictures.

HTTR

Archived