Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Official Redskins @ Jets Game Thread & Chat

ixcuincle

I want to see Armstrong put a secure stamp for a spot on the roster (though he was prolly gonna be on the 53man regardless).

And i'm keeping an eye on Horton. I understand some people here are skeptic about him, but besides being in the right place at the right time on his interceptions. I think his best play was on a key 3rd down tackle where he got into the backfield (forgot what game). To me, that was a sign of a player who has very GOOD instinct for a young man.

No injuries.

I fear we are going to be crushed, I just hope we get some good evaluations out of it. I want to see Jammal Brown getting back to his old self, and a good performance from the O line (Jets will be stunting and blitzing like wild).

Jets scored 9 points on Carolina. Doubt the Skins will be "crushed".

As for the blitzing I believe that after the Ravens game the Skins will be doing allot more screen passes and quick hitches with less 5-7 step drops.

With 30 new players on the roster and guys like Kemoeatu, Brown, Carriker, and Portis making their way back from major injuries in 2009 I expect the Redskins to be a slow starter in 2010.

This team won't start to hit its stride until the third or fourth game.

Curious to find out if maybe ol' Rex is or isn't as bad as many believe,(I'm not convince myself).

I don't think that he's super talented or a QB of starting caliber, but he knows the offense and can win you games as long as you expect him to play within his limitations.

I want to see Armstrong put a secure stamp for a spot on the roster (though he was prolly gonna be on the 53man regardless).

And i'm keeping an eye on Horton. I understand some people here are skeptic about him, but besides being in the right place at the right time on his interceptions. I think his best play was on a key 3rd down tackle where he got into the backfield (forgot what game). To me, that was a sign of a player who has very GOOD instinct for a young man.

Heard on the radio (Doc's Chalk Talk?) Horton's dealing with a groin injury.

Archived