Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Soccer Thread

Sticksboi05

Nice. Belated welcome. We're a good bunch in here in the main. You'll get the **** skitted out of you like at times, not least when it's L'pool/ Utd. But it's all forgotten the day after. Well, outside of one Munich fan who is the Worlds biggest cry baby and only sees things ONE way. But you'll work him out yourself.

Hail.

Edited by Gibbs Hog Heaven
  • Like 1

Penalty there?

Bastian had a claim.

He must love having all this great talent around him. :P

Yeah, I'm sure he love Mueller getting in his face while he's getting booked.

The one whose scoring goals for fun....

In Bundesliga....

Where they play defense....

First, I have been around.  Just no interest to comment about off season moves I know little about.

1.  Two best teams in Tournament

2.  Grieseman (yes) best player for France this tournament and one i am growing to dislike

3.  So far, unable to crack the France defense, and I just don't see Muller scoring this tournament.

4.  Can playing a great game and coach is using him well.  Let the best passers on your team distribute and let Can work hard.  I hope he finds himself a goal, would be nice for the work rate.

5.  Kimmich is not bad, working hard, and holding his own, but he just doesn't get it done on the offensive end.

Hopefully, Germany can find some goals.

I agree about the penalty kick but Schweinie put is arm out their where it should not have been and gave the Ref an opportunity to make a bad call.

So far, ref has at least been consistent, see if that continues.

At this stage I think Swine is what we would call a "force subtractor," meaning not only does he not add anything to the side, but in fact he takes away from it. 

He won't bring anything other than experience.

Kante could be a great super sub in the 2nd half once the knees are worn down.

And yet... they've bossed the game... and somehow Pogba will get a higher rating....

Cause he's overrated.

• Like 1

That's a real tough call to make. I have seen far worse go uncalled. On this stage, that atmosphere, I don't think it's a pen.

Glad ref called a call regardless of the part of the field or size of the match. Situational calls are BS

I agree that Kante has shown more than Pogba, who is a good player, just has not shown as much as Kante.

France has better subs than Germany.  Once their coach figures out that Giroud sucks in big games against quality opponents, they will be better.