Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Soccer Thread

Sticksboi05

He's more consistent than Sakho.

Blaise is a normal guy who raised his game through discipline. He touched his technical limits, he's a fighter who will do the dirty work. Barton said he's a juggling clown with plates, you're just waiting for him to drop them, but somehow, he always manages to keep up. He contradicts the laws of motion.

He lacks tactical vision and sometimes he has problems to raise his game vs the strongest competition. Maybe because he had only one great coach (Ancelotti) to learn from and only for a year.

Rumours now running rife he's Utd bound as he's been given permission to leave the French camp to travel to England. 

Hail. 

• Like 1

Rumours now running rife he's Utd bound as he's been given permission to leave the French camp to travel to England. 

Hail. 

Emery doesn't want him, that's why he signed his former player Grzegorz Krychowiak.

By the way let me introduce you to his girlfriend Célia jaunat :D

3263637408_2_5_ntO8BfX8.jpgCGHgJVgWEAA59BJ.jpg

• Like 1

Good signing for Utd if it happens? Yes or no?

Hail. 

Compared to Fellaini and Carrick he's definitely a plus for ManU. Question is willl he be able to raise his game in a tougher league ? Thought he would have fit in LFC squad, at least he does have the mindset.

Edited by FrFan
  • Like 1

Compared to Fellaini and Carrick he's definitely a plus for ManU. Question is willl he be able to raise his game in a tougher league ?

Thanks man. Appreciated. 

I shall certainly be watching the second semi Thursday with even more interest now. Not least to compare him and Kante, and Can against the two of them! HELL of a game for Emre to come into. 

Hail. 

Edited by Gibbs Hog Heaven

Accepted a £2.5 million bid from Norwich now for Sergi Canos. 

Presumably the same as Bristol City's with a sell on/ buy back clause. 

I guess Canos views Norwich as a quicker option to get back the PL. (And get the £10 K a week he feel's he deserves.). Whilst a smaller transfer fee now coupled with a small buy back clause works for L'pool a few years down the line if he fulfils his potential. 

Win/win.

Hail. 

• Like 1

This is why Bayern do their business early and select only the cream of the crop:

http://www.espnfc.us/story/2905565/manchester-united-may-rue-losing-renato-sanches-to-bayern-munich-jose-fonte

Plus, this will be great in return:

http://www.espnfc.us/story/2907313/juventus-close-to-signing-bayern-munichs-medhi-benatia-reports

Juve can have him, Bayern already have Coman!!!

These are champion moves.

F him until he get's his arse down the other end of the East Lancs and remembers Mario's still one of his clients that needs moving! 

That's like the job that keeps moving to the bottom of the to-do list....you know it needs doing but keep putting it off for as long as possible!!

Raiola's even been working on getting one of his guys sent to Forest this week so if Mario is lower down on the list than that then........

• Like 1

Guess we'll be seeing quite a bit of the new Serb then: 

Klopp's personal plea helps Liverpool FC land work permit for Marko Grujic - Liverpool Echo

Hail. 

Saw that this morning, too.

He really likes him.  Glad the FA let it ride.  Did not expect that.

Accepted a £2.5 million bid from Norwich now for Sergi Canos. 

Presumably the same as Bristol City's with a sell on/ buy back clause. 

I guess Canos views Norwich as a quicker option to get back the PL. (And get the £10 K a week he feel's he deserves.). Whilst a smaller transfer fee now coupled with a small buy back clause works for L'pool a few years down the line if he fulfils his potential. 

Win/win.

Hail. 

that's all I needed to see.  He has no patience, but who am I to fault a player who wants to play?

Is his mom keeping her restuarant in L'pool while he's away in Norwich?

Edited by DC9

Is his mom keeping her restuarant in L'pool while he's away in Norwich?

For now. But if the dumb ass Brits get their way she may well soon be illegal. 

Fascinating read on the crazy ass German's previous pre-season's. Man if we hit the ground that much fitter than everyone else that will be huge. Particularly given the **** of an opening 8 games we have. 

Jurgen Klopp's previous pre-seasons, and what Liverpool can expect - This Is Anfield

Hail. 

• Like 1

This our most important signing thus far for me. The top fitness coach we nicked from Munich who Pep badly wanted to take with him to City: Liverpool FC's new fitness coach Kornmayer - 'I didn't take long to decide to come to Anfield' from Bayern - Liverpool Echo

Keeping with the German theme, the Mainz friendly is now sold out. This makes me happy.  :D.

And if this is accurate, I'm loving Boston finally playing hard ball and sticking to what they said:

Liverpool "insisting on" £30 million up front for Crystal Palace target Christian Benteke - report - This Is Anfield

Hail. 

• Like 1

Neverlasting german arrogance, I hope we will kick their asses for good.

Works for me. Sooner they're out the sooner we can nail down the best LB in the tournament! 

First day he's 'officially' unveiled and Mourinho's back to being Mourinho. An absolute tit. 

(Paraphrasing) 'Some managers haven't won a title in 10 years' ..... Flat out dig at Wenger. Same before it at LVG and 'philosophy.'. And bringing up he's at the biggest club in England ..... You're just starting out as Utd manager. Why even go down that road? Cringe worthy. 

He was funny and fresh when he first arrived. Now he's just a tiresome caricature of that. Top manager no doubt but there's no need to be a blert all the time. And this is in friging July. What's he gonna' be like come the season's start?

Hail. 

So Wigan have arranged a friendly at home to Utd the day before Liverpool go to Wigan for a friendly. Strange in itself but it's the ticketing situation that stinks. 

Utd are getting charged £5 more. (And £2 for Under 5's when that category is free the day after.). That might not seem like a lot, but it's an absolute disgrace for Wigan to do that. The same game, against the same standard of opposition, with what will doubtless be the same or very similar gate. Yet they charge one more than another! 

One would hope the Utd fan groups would  be all over that and on to both clubs. Another example of football clubs trying to take the piss out of fans. Disgraceful. 

Hail. 

Jurgen Klinsmann finalist for England job. Yeah okay hands off you brits

I read that as jurgen Klopp and was thinking to myself that if I had the money I would gladly pay the buyout clause or whatever penalty there is if he were to break his contract...

just to see the meltdown GHH and DC would have if he left for the england national team.  GHH would lose his mind 

Would further cement the silliness in loyalty to a brand. Managers, players, owners don't have it, but the fans are expected to give blind loyalty?

One day you find yourself with Mourinho guiding your club and still expected to support the club?

Owners who don't reflect your values run your club in a way you don't agree with? Blind loyalty.

Rumors of Kante to Chelsea.  Would be a great signing, exactly what we need.  

I doubt seriously Chelsea gets the nod if Real and Chelsea are both in the mix.

Apparently Kante is what's stopping Pogba to Real at the moment, which is allowing the Pogba to United talks.